Options

Thor ragnarok synergies

Could someone please explain to me why my 3* Thor ragnarok has only one synergy as opposed to what he’s supposed to have?

Comments

• Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    ud65wggbo342.jpeg
    k0fjwbjxs81w.png
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Because less stars = less synergies. I think 4 stars have all of them, but 5 stars might get stronger versions.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Because less stars = less synergies. I think 4 stars have all of them, but 5 stars might get stronger versions.

Since when? I’ve been playing since 2015
  • Options
    I need an answer please. I just showed you the champions spotlight. I use a 2* Hawkeye for bw synergy. I want to know where it says the less stars means less synergies
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »

It's been this way for several years. For example, 3* Magneto doesn't have a Friends Synergy with Magik, but the 5* version does.

3* Killmonger doesn't have a synergy with Void, but 5* Killmonger does.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,788 ★★★★★
    I need an answer please. I just showed you the champions spotlight. I use a 2* Hawkeye for bw synergy. I want to know where it says the less stars means less synergies

The spotlight is based on a 4-star champion, not a 3-star or less
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

Since forever... play a bit with your 2* and 3*, and you'll see it