**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nebula glitch?

I just fought nebula in arena. I've never fought her with a power drain champ, but this time I used Vision and every special i fired off, she kept her power level. Is there something wrong or is she "working as intended"?

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure she reduces the ability accuracy of robots. Not 100% on that cause I do not have her, but I am pretty sure.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Pretty sure she reduces the ability accuracy of robots. Not 100% on that cause I do not have her, but I am pretty sure.

You are right. Ability reduction by 20% per charge

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-nebula/
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Nebula is an underrated champ. Get her to 20 stacks...parry to induce shock...hit an L2 and watch that shock change to 40 debuffs. Fight. Over.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Nebula is an underrated champ. Get her to 20 stacks...parry to induce shock...hit an L2 and watch that shock change to 40 debuffs. Fight. Over.

I got her as 5*... and I got yesterday Proxima Midnight 4*... guess who is having fun shocking champs?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Hurts even more that my last 5* rolled one stop past her dupe to end up on KK.

Yes—Nebula is solid, especially when teamed with Prox.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Ya, she's great. Only problem is she has squat for health and takes a tone of damage through block. That, and trying to charge up 20 charges is no easy task. The AI loves to just chain heavy or pound on you rapid-fire-like when you hold block. But when you can get it off, ya, it's game over.
  • Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★

Not really underrated. Nebula need to be buffed. Compared to medusa for instance of ability to shutdown robot, medusa do not need to charge, has better armor, higher attack with furies and armor shattered, but how Kabam treat Nebula?

Low armor,low hp, need to treat charge with block dmg, no armor break, capped charges at 20stacks while it took forever to recharge again.

She should instead be Buffed atleast to put the charges cap at 50stacks and increase the armor rating instead of claiming her as underated champ.
  • Options
    I have stacked 40 shocks (albeit after an L2 lands successfully). Trust me, that damage is nasty. Pair Nebula with PM and she starts the fight with 10 charges. Robots are shut down immediately with no action from the player.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    If her heals would kick off without her having to be hit, I'd actually use her a lot more. She is just too fragile. I mean, Nightcrawler takes less damage through block. Her abilities are great, but you can't really use her for more than a few fights because after blocking like 10 strikes against just evenly rated opponents, she's at half health.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Don't forget that when there is just a few stacks of shock on the opponent you can use s1 to power drain.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

Not really underrated. Nebula need to be buffed. Compared to medusa for instance of ability to shutdown robot, medusa do not need to charge, has better armor, higher attack with furies and armor shattered, but how Kabam treat Nebula?

Low armor,low hp, need to treat charge with block dmg, no armor break, capped charges at 20stacks while it took forever to recharge again.

She should instead be Buffed atleast to put the charges cap at 50stacks and increase the armor rating instead of claiming her as underated champ.

she's double immune as well.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

She’s double immune, can regen a little bit, and Medusa also has to apply armor breaks consistently to armor shatter. So champs like Rogue, KP, AV, CB, KG, Groot, and more importantly debuff immunity nodes pretty much shut down her ability to do it. I know armor shatter is only really important against robots that don’t shrug off debuffs, but immunity makes things difficult. There’s no counter to Nebula’s ability accuracy decrease with charges (until Act 6 where they make a node where you can’t reduce ability accuracy). There will always be pros and cons to every champ comparison.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

if you can team her with Proxima she starts off with 10 stacks.... makes fights really short...
  • Options

if you can team her with Proxmia she starts off with 10 stacks.... makes fights really short...

I do pair them quite often. Makes the BioHazard nodes in A5 and UC EQ much easier.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    She owns Act 5 Ultron too. Especially if you have the PM synergy
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    Just for those who haven't spotted her potential before:

https://youtu.be/stQZXGEuf_o

Double immune
    Power Control
    Regeneration
    Massive damage over time
    Reduces robotic opponent's ability accuracy
    Potential to beat the opponent without a single hit or using Specials

She's a little fragile, but you can't have everything!