**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool or KM

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I have a 4* duped gwenpool at rank 4. I have a 5* unduped Killmonger at rank 2. Ive saved up skill cats finally. Who should i rank up? Gwen is better but cant go past rank 5. Km can keep advancing past rank 3. I keep debating. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    KM all the way
  • ILegioNIILegioNI Posts: 5
    Gwenpool
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    KM

GP is rusted and weathered.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Depands on the following 2 criterias

1.Your profile & level:
    If you are still in very early state of the game, lets say you still working on 3x 4r5 or up, then i suggest go for gwenpool. Especially when she is awaken, help stopping a lot of the difficult nodes.
    Otherwise, if you have complete fighting roster, go for 5* Killmonger as you don’t need more 4* already.

2. Usability, focus on attack or defend:
    If attack, awaken gwenpool, if defend, killmonger. Killmonger is good in both def and attk
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    KM has so much more use than GP.

GP relies on bleed.

KM has true strike, bleeds, unstoppable and can tank sp3 (albeit with a setup).
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Killmonger I ranked mine up over blade
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    KM

um no
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Killmonger need to be buffed... I dunno why Kabam limit his sp3 to only 50 stacks true strike bleed per fight while ghost can kill the winter sandbag in 34 hits.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It looks lile i should go with killmonger. Thanks everyone. Your help is greatly appreciated
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    KM

um no

Um yes.

With the advancing game, GP is becoming less and less relevant.
    Killmonger need to be buffed... I dunno why Kabam limit his sp3 to only 50 stacks true strike bleed per fight while ghost can kill the winter sandbag in 34 hits.

Because sp3s are usually meh or are used for their utility.

I think I've used his sp3 once... and that was because I wanted to see the animation. Forgoing his sp1 or sp2 removes a majority of KM's strengths.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    KM
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd so KM for these reasons.

4* 4/40 GP will get you through any non end game content. She's already duped ao that will add exponentially to her usability at r4.

5* KM has far more utility vs auto evade and auto block champs. As a r3 5* he will get you through more content than a r5 4* GP. KM gets indestructible charges from his sp2 and unatoppable charges from his sp1. These will assist in any mistakes you may make in fights. The indestructible charges will allow him to tank through a sp3 unharmed.

I have both 4* GP (duped) and KM (unduped) at 5/50 and KM has slightly more utility overall even being unduped.

The caveat to all of this is that you're skilled with both champs.

Also ABOVE ALL ELSE, rank up who you enjoy playing with more.

And also all based on my opinion and play style.