**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Catalyst Offer.

I I know this will probably get taken down as fast as I put it up, and I may even be banned. But this point I just don't care. Kabam, are you really this far out of touch with your player base? Did you read nothing into the recent players strike? This offer today is ridiculous! Why oh why would you put this out? Just a thought, if you offered offers at a reasonable price more people would partake of them and you would make your money up on the sheer volume of people taking advantage of them. Doesn't that sound like a better idea? Not only is your player base happy, but you got the revenue you desired.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    why would you get banned for this? Kabam will just come in with their standard answer:

Not all offers are for everyone. If you don't like it, move on.
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    From what I have seen they are going to to deals more geared towards new/newer players with prices higher then we paid 2 to 3 years ago.
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited July 2018
    Because it pairs nicely with the crystals for sale the other day that netted people a 4 or 5 star Captain Marvel...?

Greedy, maybe but excellent timing nonetheless to capitalize on those wanting to level up a new champ.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    It's not a bad deal content wise but is so overpriced, 3500 units which bis more than a £100 Odin !!! Disgusting really ! Especially when they have had way better offers previously for t4 class cats such as the one which you picked a class and had to log in over 30 days to get 3 t4 of the chosen class and 3 t4 basics for just £65. 150k gold, 2 t1 alphas and 2 t3 cats are NOT worth the extra £35!!! If anything these prices should be going down not up. Sack your sales team.
  • Options
    3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    There is no such thing as "not a bad deal content wise"....to be over priced means it's a bad deal.
  • Options
    ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    It’s just a bad deal. Most of them are.
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    It's a smack in the face of all the middle of the road players trying to get by without spending too much money on the game. Considering the fact that compensation for the 19.0 update hasn't even been discussed yet, these new offers are like being told that a restaurant **** up your food and has decided that if you want your meal redone you should pay for the meal again. Don't buy these terrible offers.
  • Options
    psywavetracepsywavetrace Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Over priced.