**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Version 14.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    hifans808 wrote: »
    There was another post about this but what does "in-line" mean:
    - The following Champion Special Attacks have been brought in line with the rest of the roster:
    Drax Special 2
    Hawkeye Special 2
    Ronan Special 2
    Thanos Special 1
    Thor Special 2
    Scarlet Witch Special 1

Are they stronger? Weaker? Easier to connect? What was done to each character?

Obviously weaker, we got a nerf lol

The intentional use a vague terms tend to cause concern

They don't want to hand out rank down tix.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Wolf Android game crashes at the end of a fight not in this bugfix release? :(
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Update is out on Google Play.
    You can now test the new features
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    nice design art. like the spidey on a rooftop thing
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Update is there for IOS now
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    The Streamline Feature is awesome! Great work, Kabam! Great work!
  • Options
    Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Agreed, this is way smoother. Thanks =)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Streamline Feature is awesome! Great work, Kabam! Great work!

Totally. Less back-and-forth. So pleased.
  • Options
    SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    This new update seems to make android phone problems worse after every fight during quest it just freezes same with arena
  • Options
    DarkDark Posts: 60
    Game still crashing after end of the fight in arena
  • Options
    NEONEO Posts: 347
    I like the new arena interface. Nice job!!!
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    -So 10 champs out of 100+ have been made easier to chain a combo into special but let me guess, AI speed will still be ridiculously high, all other champs will still have dificulty chaining into special after 5 combo, and we will expected to wait another month for another patch? If you could fix 10 champs why couldn't you fix them all at once to chain normally?

- Please define "brought in line with others."

- Please define has anything or will anything ever be done about AI instant attacking you even before the evade animation is complete and how many times must we bring this up.

- Please define why only 10 select champs are getting reworked to chain faster and not all of them. I still cant chain a Moonknight SP1 after 5 hits for example, no mention of it there.

-Please define how are you planning to adjust parry timing to this new "increased block transition speed". Are you saying we will now have all new parry timings?

Hey SlySly,

We actually have answered some of these questions already. If you look back, you'll see that "Brought in line with" refers to the bullet point above, and has to do with the Block duration being too long for those attacks, leaving players stuck in the block position well after the attack is over.

The Evade issue is actually called out in these patch notes, and has been reduced severely in the past. This one should fix the issue completely (hopefully).

Since each Champion has to be reworked one by one to improve their speed from Combo into a special, we are not able to do them all at the same time, nor is it affecting every Champion in the game. If there are some that you're seeing in particular, please let us know. I'll let the team know about Moon Knight.

There should not be any need to change Parry timing with this update, and should in fact make it more consistent.

Moonknight 1, Starlord 1, Marvel ladies 2 , Antman 1.
  • Options
    HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Nice job on the arena interface and load times, also the menus are more visually appealing. Also noticed Gullys soul thing is gray nice, so overall nice little changes I have noticed.
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    - Fixed text issues in the descriptions of Ultron, Star-Lord, and Guillotine

What exactly were the issues and will the fix alter the champions and if so how?

Really curious about this myself. What will the changes be to these characters?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Anyone see the homecoming motion comic part 1 video they just released on YouTube? Looks like green goblin and doc ock are being added soon.
    https://youtu.be/qVn_Q9PnQkY

Also really like the new arena system, much faster to get through the fights.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Many thanks for next series button, re-entering wasted so much time every arena. But there is a visual bug in Arena where multiplier is shown as 1 but is actually 3. But it's counting as 3, goes to x3 when series ends but then back to 1 on next series and still counts as 3. Other than that arena looks nicer.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Well for drax this appears to be a buff. He is stacking bleeds off his l2 now sometimes up to 3 ticking between 350 to 770 per bleed for a rank 4 5*
  • Options
    PassmeabeerPassmeabeer Posts: 9
    edited July 2017
    I'm wondering why in the new streamlined arenas IPhone users have an option for next series while Android users have the old continue button and have to go thru selecting the arena again?
  • Options
    mailositmailosit Posts: 4
    Is it just me or has the replay button been deleted for quests? It's always back, next or upgrade now even if the quest isn't 100% complete. Now I need to go back to quests to replay another line...
  • Options
    Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    So 14.0 doesn't allow me to land l1s. Cmon man!
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Bravo Kabam on the arena, now if there could just be a help all button. lol Ill take what i can get
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Loving the new loading screen :)
    10/10 on the artwork as always
  • Options
    SlySly wrote: »
    Many thanks for next series button, re-entering wasted so much time every arena. But there is a visual bug in Arena where multiplier is shown as 1 but is actually 3. But it's counting as 3, goes to x3 when series ends but then back to 1 on next series and still counts as 3. Other than that arena looks nicer.

That's an odd bug, but luckily it sounds like it's only visual. I'll be taking it to the team right now.
  • Options
    mailositmailosit Posts: 4
    Bravo Kabam on the arena, now if there could just be a help all button. lol Ill take what i can get

Oh hell yeah that would be awesome...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm wondering why in the new streamlined arenas IPhone users have an option for next series while Android users have the old continue button and have to go thru selecting the arena again?

Did you Update? I'm Android. I have the new option.
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Still the biggest problem that concerns me is the fact that Drax's First Medium Attack is completely broken. Sometimes, the first hit of it won't land. Sometimes the second one won't. Sometimes it won't do any impact on blocking enemies, which is a huge problem. When trying to bait an SP move, I sometimes dash forward then retreat. When it has no impact, the enemy lands a combo, gains their SP3, and unleashes a viscous KO on my Drax. He's my only 5 star as of now, and this bug makes him nearly unusable in difficult content since a single SP move can kill you. If they get to pull that because of this bug, I die. Fix it.

Also, @Kabam Miike, I mentioned this in the old forums. You came in and asked for my model type. I said Android Nexus 10. After that, you didn't respond or pass it on to the game team at all. If you're gonna ask users questions about their bugs, follow through.

I think we should leave Drax's first medium alone. It's not that much of a problem (happens very rarely)

The death of people you know happens very rarely, but that doesn't mean you should be okay with it.

For me, it happens about once every fight. Sometimes it won't happen at all, and sometimes it happens like 3 times, but mostly once. Doing difficult fights with Drax is nearly impossible due to the fact that a couple combos will kill you. If this glitch happens once, you can lose half, if not more, of your health. It's the same with the Unending Loading Screen Bug. It wouldn't happen every fight, but it would trigger every once in awhile. You would lose half health for no good reason. That needed to be fixed, and so does this.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Animesh_95 wrote: »
    My game just crashed after end of fight...u said it will be fixed with this update???
    Samsung galaxy j7 prime
    Android 6.0.1

Same here.
  • Options

Did you Update? I'm Android. I have the new option.

Thanks for trying to help me. Yes, I've updated to 14.0. I get the streamlined options between each match. However, after the final match I only have a CONTINUE button, I don't have 2 buttons for BACK TO ARENAS or NEXT SERIES.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Just updated, and Archangel is still bug.
    Can this be fixed without another update?