**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All this Korg talk...

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
All this Korg talk about being the next god-tier champ is all speculation.

Remember, Sentry? Everyone was saying he would be the best Science and should be the best god-tier champ...

Looked what happened...

Comments

• Options
    Usually champs that don't bleed which Korg will probably be, don't hit that hard anyways... Groot come to mind :-)
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Usually champs that don't bleed which Korg will probably be, don't hit that hard anyways... Groot come to mind :-)

There’s LC and MS that pack huge punches under the right circumstances as well as Iceman.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Until the update comes and we see if they were added and what abilities they will have, no one can be sure how it will end up. All you see until then will just be rumors
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

There’s LC and MS that pack huge punches under the right circumstances as well as Iceman.

LC, and iceman doesn't hit hard...I'm talking about the god tier champs that hit hard like Stark, Hyperion, Quake.

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    People are only assuming korg will be good because they are cynical.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

LC, and iceman doesn't hit hard...I'm talking about the god tier champs that hit hard like Stark, Hyperion, Quake.

Have you used LC since the buff? Have you detonated frostbite charges? And Quake doesn’t “hit” hard.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

LC doesn't hit hard? Lol

This is a typical AQ fight with mine:

https://youtu.be/LdnRkW7xVgk
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »

26ni44z368wi.jpeg
  • Options

Cynical at what?

Kabam's affinity to making fan favorites absolute ####?
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

Cynical at what?

Making korg a god champ would be a slap in the face to anyone who knows anything about marvel lore. Anything that has the resemblance kabam of slapping players always draws cynicism.
  • Options

Cynical at what?

Making korg a god champ would be a slap in the face to anyone who knows anything about marvel lore. Anything that has the resemblance kabam of slapping players always draws cynicism.

I'm thinking he'll be a tank, a... stone wall, if you will.

He'll probably have quad immunity, high health and KG level attack.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

Cynical at what?

As if making Carnage, Kamala Khan, OG Spidey, Sentry, and Superior Iron Man trash (even more than this list I think) wasn't a slap in the face
  • Options

Cynical at what?

As if making Carnage, Kamala Khan, OG Spidey, Sentry, and Superior Iron Man trash (even more than this list I think) wasn't a slap in the face

Not saying it wasn't. People can be cynical if they want. I'm just explaining why people are saying he will be god tier.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Until the update comes and we see if they were added and what abilities they will have, no one can be sure how it will end up. All you see until then will just be rumors

here comes captain obvious
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

Cynical at what?

i didn't know this game was for comic lovers, lol, i think is great that z-list marvel champions can be gods here
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Guys remember GP and Massacre are literally humans with Weapons and they are top tier, so Korg can be good tier as well.
  • Options
    Never forget Carnage. The scars are still deep.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Korg will just be the new colossus. It's been a while since kabam has released a carnage tier champ.
  • Options
    HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Carnage tier, lol