Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

New but dedicated player looking for English speaking Alliance

I just passed the 2 month mark and graduated to the big leagues, and now I'm looking to permanently relocate to a friendly tight-nit alliance. I play 2-3 hours a day with my play centered around meeting alliance goals, serious but not obsessed. The only things I need are an organized alliance that uses LINE and speaks English. I'm Level 30, Base Hero Rating 25K, I know my stats are wimpy but part of the fun is getting better together. Reply of PM me here if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    Nick54lNick54l Posts: 8
    Hey I'm looking for new member to help rebuild my alliance..must have line ...a
    Participate in alliance quest and war
  • Options
    Iceman1234Iceman1234 Posts: 23
    Nick how many you got in ya alliance
  • Options
    Iceman1234Iceman1234 Posts: 23
    Whats ya in game name magee
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    If u wanna be chill and have no drama? Search Wisdom in alliance search. We r semi-retired. We do Map 2 AQ, AW is not mandatory and we have plenty of room. Friend the leader and ask to join. I gave up leader and officer duties. Might b about your speed for 3-6 months to help u grow a little, then u can move on to a more active alliance to grow faster. Just trying to help, up to and the leader
  • Options
    P_MageeP_Magee Posts: 3
    Thanks Bman, in game I'm pooopsmagee~1, I sent a friend request to the leader hope it works out. Either way thanks for looking out.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    No prob man. I’m always trying to help ppl. I was 21k when I got taken in by the same family of alliances. We had 5, 4 fell apart after 3yrs
  • Options
    DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    Msg me in game DSALVATORE
  • Options
    DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    Or in line su132raj
  • Options
    Nick54lNick54l Posts: 8
    Iceman1234 wrote: »
    Nick how many you got in ya alliance
    currently 23 members
  • Options
    P_MageeP_Magee Posts: 3
    Anyway I ended up finding a good alliance, thanks to everyone that tried to help.