**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IS THERE SCARLETT WITCH IS IN FIVE STARS????

I'm not seen Scarlett witch as five star champion as I opened many crystals but not seen yet.why?? I saw so many people's profiles like "CO WHALE,SEATIN" etc they also don't have Scarlett witch as five star. And I didn't see Scarlett witch in arenas. So I'm requesting kabam to increase her drop rates.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gotta exist as a 5* we can use for them to increase the drop rates
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    She’s not available as a 5*, and drop rates don’t get increased just because you want someone and aren’t getting her genius.
    DEAD THREAD.
  • Options
    Ricoone982Ricoone982 Posts: 37
    Kabam said a bit a go we would not get sw and wolverine as 5 star champions because they would be 2 powerful
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Especially 5* scarlet as well 6* scarlet would be wwwaaaayyyy too powerful.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    She will never be a 5* Kabam has said. Same with Wolverine and Thor.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ricoone982 wrote: »
    Kabam said a bit a go we would not get sw and wolverine as 5 star champions because they would be 2 powerful

Then explain joe fixit
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

Then explain joe fixit

Or war machine
  • Options
    SietzscherSietzscher Posts: 20
    There a lot 4* champs with more power than Thor or the Witch. Hyperion or Archangel are two of them and they also available as 5*. Kabam nerved SW, Thor or Doc Strange. And then they brought such Champs like Medusa or a Blade with the power a Witch or Doc had before the nerv.
  • Options
    One possible reason why SW isn't a 5* is because 5*s max sig level values are higher than a max sig 4*. So a 5* SW would have maybe 90% chance instead of 85%, and too powerful.
    But i don't have a sig 99 4* and the exact same champ as 5* at sig 200 so correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    The new champs aren't too powerful but sw, thor and wolvie are.....lol
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Only as non-playable character (NPC), only can be used by AI and not by human players.
  • Options

Then explain joe fixit

He has one of the strongest L3's in the game.

Makes sense. So does war machine, an unblockable special with the opponent actually blocking in it
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s both Kabam and comic logic. To try and make sense of it, will only give you an aneurism.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Then explain joe fixit

He has one of the strongest L3's in the game.

czg2lp9h3czj.png

Exactly, Joe Fixit's SP3 move of combing his hair totally destroy any opponent!
    No one, I mean no one in MCOC could ever stand his hair-combining move!

nt31ceyc9vmk.png
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i want a 6* abomination, but is not possible
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Yes, there is. There's also a 6*. We just can't get them.