**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pym canister calendar after micro real ends

KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
1jhmmqhyhajn.png
poemn07hjt9i.png

So I was trying to calculate how many pym canisters I needed for another master micro realm & I noticed that pym canisters are given AFTER the micro realm ends. With the final pym canisters on the last day of the calendar, I would have enough for another master micro realm. Can someone tell me how this will work? I have attached pictures showing the time discrepancies. I’d like to do another master instead of a lower level micro realm. Hope to get some answers before the event ends & we lose our chance. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Do the daily quest or arena to get some extra
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    @Appleisgod I have done all the quests already. I just want to see why we’re getting pym canisters AFTER the event ends. What are those pym canisters going to be used fo if not for the micro realms?
  • Options
    jvellusjvellus Posts: 21
    There is going to be micro realm crystals available for 7 days after the event ends. You will be able to use them there.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Krzysalt wrote: »
    @Appleisgod I have done all the quests already. I just want to see why we’re getting pym canisters AFTER the event ends. What are those pym canisters going to be used fo if not for the micro realms?

There will be Pym crystals to buy
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Krzysalt I noticed in the calendar it says missing a day will start you back at the beginning.. How many days does it say you have left? The extra info brought up is covering it.. My calendar ends today.. (well after that final one to be more exact)
    zh9sfocpot30.png