**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena and Event rewards late [Merged Threads]

Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
edited August 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seems the arena rewards are late...???

*MOD EDIT*

Hey Everybody,

To give you all a small update here, it looks like there was an issue that's actually slowing down the distribution of Rank Rewards for a number of events. We're currently working on this, but this might take some time. The Arena rewards are also on this list, but not at the top, so it will have to wait until all of the other events that are backed up have paid out as well.

Update Aug. 3:

Please see the announcement thread here.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• KirteshKirtesh Posts: 30
    **** man I,m now frustrated. First the 9 hour emergency maintenance that changed nothing after I check out for my arena rewards, but they doesn't received yet. Is this a big or anything. If I didn't get rewards until tomorrow I will uninstall this game. Also I love this game very much but you disappointed us happening this bugs again and again that,s why it not editor,s choice now. I am telling you again please receive my arena rewards as soon as possible.
  • Are we not getting peak rewards & rank rewards for 3 days Event Completion finished yesterday!?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Completion finished 2 days ago. Avengers Hero Use is about to finish tomorrow and rewards will be sent shortly after it finishes.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Be patient..
  • Yeah still waiting for mine as well . there's a post in the forums about some people hacking accounts for units w the beta testing so they are probably dealing w that which is still ****.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Still waiting too
  • Irish_Chaos1222Irish_Chaos1222 Posts: 18
    Yeah I was wondering what was going on. They have done the calculations just haven’t distributed rewards
  • We're looking into this right now!
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Yep still nothing
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    We're looking into this right now!

Thx Miike
  • Patient for like how many days!?
  • Even couldn't get 22 hours Hero use event rank rewards!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I think the higher you went the longer it takes they do have to analyze millions of alliances and make sure each and every one gets the correct rewards
  • Don't know man. Seems like we've been kabamed again!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Awesome, thank you kabam.

• Walkerz71Walkerz71 Posts: 5
    After 9 pm eastern time and still nothing? A long wait for just phc shards come on man!!!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    They are probably delayed due to the increase of scripts being used for arena runs and even tho most ppl get phc shards from Sunday arena there is still legendary crystals at the top ranks.
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    Yeah still waiting for arena rewards from yesterday
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    Two simple arenas and rewards can't be distributed on time?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Still waiting on the rewards
  • Thought it was just me
  • I did not get mine and my score was 406k. Isnt the min points for crystal cornucopia 350k?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Are they ever going to pay out?
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    Between this and the overheating....
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So how much longer before they pay out??
  • BauuaduBauuadu Posts: 4
    Still waiting too
  • BauuaduBauuadu Posts: 4
    They just want us to buy crystals not win them
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Well game is down now, sooooo. ~§~eternity!!!
This discussion has been closed.