**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost master difficulty pym canister due to game going down. Again.

Earlier I had finally completed the Uncollected event to get enough Pym particles in order to buy a master difficulty, hank pym canister and while I was doing the quest, the game went down. What the heck?!?! isnt there only an hour time limit?? I only had a few fights left and now Im going to lose out on what could've been great rewards.

Comments

• R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    That sucks dude.... hopefully Kabam gets the game back up quick so you can get back in there before the timer runs out
  • WayToTheDawn92_WayToTheDawn92_ Posts: 23
    It happened before already and all it said was I was out of time smh.. this is sick already. A new update only for more bugs. Wow.
  • R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    if the timer ran out before you could get back in there and finish it i'd open a support ticket & ask for the game team to either reimburse the 500k pym canisters to your account or a master mode pym disk to be added to your inventory since it takes a lot to build up that many damn canisters to get that master disk & you shouldn't have to pay the price for their servers going down
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you lost a pym disk because of the emergency maintenance, please write to support and explain the situation clearly so that they can help you. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I had the same issue on my second account and Support did reissue my disk but problem is they did not do it until after the event ended. I now have a master pym disk in my inventory and I cannot do anything with it. I can't even trade it for pym crystals or sell it for gold. What now? I responded to the support agent who reissued the disk and never heard back from him after that.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Support never helps ! Why do they send us to support like their gonna fix anything... Here's the answer we get when we ask them to fix it "Hi, thanks for contacting Kabam Support sorry we cost you an in game item. But you're gonna have to suck it up buttercup it's just a game. We are too "busy" to help right now, so expect an answer from us in the next 2-300 server maintenance. Thanks for contacting us. Do not respond to this message, we won't and don't wanna help in any way, please do not message us about any other concern unless it costs us money. Have an okay day I guess.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    I had the same issue on my second account and Support did reissue my disk but problem is they did not do it until after the event ended. I now have a master pym disk in my inventory and I cannot do anything with it. I can't even trade it for pym crystals or sell it for gold. What now? I responded to the support agent who reissued the disk and never heard back from him after that.

UPDATE: Kabam Support just responded to me about 10 minutes ago and issued me 500k pym cannisters instead of the unusable master pym disk. They explained the reason they didn't respond sooner was due to a high volume of tickets which is understandable with all of the issues and emergency maintenaces the last week or so. While I would much rather have finished the micro realm with the original disk I earned before the server dropped connection; initially causing this problem that obviously is no longer an option. I'm content. Kudos to Kabam Support for doing everything that they could to make this particular issue right for me!