**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pym Crystals

krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
The Micro Realms announcement said that we can buy Pym Crystals instead of doing quests if we have Pym canisters left over.
Where are these Pym crystals?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77179/announcing-micro-realms/p1

Thanks.

Comments

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Miike Anyone around to please tell us?
    The quests are ending soon.

@Kabam Vydious
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    The cash purchase deal?
    I believe it has long gone, I knew one of my alliance mate bought it with cash
    If you are indeed asking the cash purchase deal, then I'm afraid your question came a few weeks late
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    The cash purchase deal?
    If you are indeed asking the cash purchase deal, then I'm afraid your question came a few weeks late

Thanks, but the announcement says that we can get crystals for our canisters.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Use forum search. They will be available from August 1st to 8th
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    The cash purchase deal?

Thanks, but the announcement says that we can get crystals for our canisters.

You are right, I missed the word crystal, in this case, it won't be available until tomorrow (Aug1 10am PDT).