**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on this new stuff?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
We got 3 new champs, new profile pics, (no Red skull tho...rip) the funniest loading screen in a while (Doug and ‘#### off ghost’ all in one) and the GP goes to the movies which seems pretty cool (and a reason to do quickmatch) and probably the best thing, the master key for this month. We need that each month Kabam. It’s not worth grinding thru heroic just to get to grind more to get decent rewards. So what do y’all like about it?

Thoughts on this new stuff? 34 votes

All of it except of that t4cc craziness
47%
Shynight00mmmbanyasIksdjvanTurbomech85Clintonwalls101ShadeZeroGreifmaster911Hammerbro_64TrollllolllloBahamutCoachLedshadow_lurker22V1PER1987Trent2winWelderofortuneHons24 16 votes
Just the master key and new champs
5%
AKTEKincognerdo77 2 votes
Master key and GP->Movies
2%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
Master key, champs and GP->movies
0%
All of it including the t4cc thing. I have way too many science cats...
14%
GroundedWisdomSycoblast69Josefine4ButtehrsTheSpicyKnight 5 votes
Not really digging it
0%
Not playing until compensation for overheating 😡
23%
RektorCapWW2SMRkaCYBERJAYRaymundo86TheHoodedDormammuLordShadzTheRealPauley45 8 votes
Other
5%
SassyMastyShadowReptile 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    And now I pull a 5* hulk. Go figure right
  • Options
    incognerdo77incognerdo77 Posts: 50
    Just the master key and new champs
    i’m disappointed they didn’t just go with the classic red skull look and i’d rather not see dungeons come back.
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Other
    We'll have to see how everything pans out. The GP event and EQ aren't even out yet.

It is nice that we get a master key (although in my opinion we shouldn't need one in the first place), but we can assume that people are still having trouble with overheating issues because there has been no talk of compensation, people seem to be missing arena rewards, and Kabam seems to be making a hard push for new content when they should be righting wrongs and fixing bugs.

The art style, humor and overall creative direction of the game is great, but its foundations are currently very shaky.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Although I need Science Cats, so that's one of the Classes I'll be trying for. Lol.