**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Confirmation when unit offers pop up

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Can you please add a pop up when unit offers pop up so you don't accidentally lose a good chunk of units when you are trying to close out of a unit deal pop up? I just duped my 4* Old Man Logan for the 3 or 4th time and a 1375 unit deal to get some crappy rank up items popped up. I meant to close it out as always but accidentally selected to purchase it. Without being able to undo or anything I lost units just like that! I sent in a ticket, but I'm not holding my breath! This is ridiculous! There are pop up a for if you want to leave a quest, but not for if you want to spend thousands of units?! Come on! This should be fixed!

Comments

• Options
    I want to say thank you Kabam for giving me a refund and taking care of this for me. I am surprised, but very thankful. I appreciate it!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Gives all of us hope. B)
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    To be honest, althought I'm lucky enough not to mis-click and made any mistaken like these yet, BUT I can say there were a few occasions that I ALMOST MIS-CLICKED only to freeze my fingers at the very last second. So yes, definitely welcome a pop up when clicking to buy the unit offers or something that pop up every now and then after some quest fights!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    ... How did you do this thought? Aren't the X and the Purchase buttons both really far apart from each other
  • Options
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE

I was in a hurry and was popping a lot of crystals at once. My subconscious was in the habit of tapping continue to open more and just hit as I was registering that's not what I wanted to do. I've played for over 2 years and I believe this is the first time this has ever happened. If you are in a hurry or not paying close attention it's easier than you may think. At least it was for me this time. That's why I wish there was a confirmation pop up. But Kabam took care of it, and I appreciate it.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    I'm very glad to this worked out for you bro! I have submitted one ticket in my +1 year of playing and Kabam corrected the error for me as well.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    ... How did you do this thought? Aren't the X and the Purchase buttons both really far apart from each other

I just recently applied a sig stone instead of boost, so I don't discount mistakes like using units. Can't imagine the horror of using awakening gem on she-hulk when it was supposed to be just boost.

• Options
    @KDoggg2017

Thanks bro. I appreciate your support!