**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Help - How can you talk to a human in Customer Support - Just getting automated responses

On tuesday evening, I ground out some more pym particles and got to my last 500k Micro - Quest. I was going in to fight the final opponent with all 5 of my guys still alive, and the emergency maintenance kicked me out. I tried to reconnect constantly until maintenance was over and I got back in. At this point my quest had expired, and I lost my 500k pym particles and did not recieve the rewards I would have gotten from my quest, which was the 3* and should have been around 3500 T2 Alpha particle.

I have talked to tons of people in game, in chats, and on line that say just contact Kabam and they will refund me for sure, but I have done it 3 times and just get automated responses.

How can I talk to a human? Forum admins, can you help with this?

Comments

• Options
    Booterz92Booterz92 Posts: 9
    Good luck man I’ve sent a good 15 - 20 tickets over 3 years and not once have I gotten a real response or help with the issue I was having
  • Options
    AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    the chances of talking to a squirrel is higher than speaking to a kabam employee.