**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

New update possibly broke Dormammu?

I regularly have used Dormammu for AW and Story Quests (now that I have a duped Hood! Woo!) Anyway. With the latest update I've noticed a substantial irregularity in his playstyle.

1) When he has Soul Bond on his target and already has a full 100 stack of Dark Energy, any of his combo finisher medium attacks only contribute 1 point to Soul Bond. If his target uses a special ability, it still stacks the normal amount. But it makes it very difficult to detonate the Soul Bond for any significant amount of damage.

2) From what I've tested, none of Dormammu's abilities are able to trigger his Imbue effect when his Dark Energy is full. So essentially it is no longer there, even though it is a very important part of his play style. The regeneration from it is a huge benefit, among the other special abilities it affects.

I do have a video showing both of these issues in effect, which I will attempt to link in another post once I upload it to a host site.

Comments

• Options
    That is to say, unless the Imbued effect no longer comsumes the Dark Energy stacks. However, there was nothing mentioned at all about any changes made to him as I'm aware.
  • Options
    *cries* he was a regular AW boss for my Alliance too. #sadface
  • Options
    Can confirm. He no longer imbues when reaching 100 dark energy charges, and when he is at 100 the charge up of soul bonds is too erratic and slow.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I'm really sad now. I finally got a 4* Dorm & he is broken? Come on.
  • Options
    DMBJamsDMBJams Posts: 6
    Still no official fix, just "looking into it". Total bs