**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    Cashima wrote: »
    Is the "big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set" on a per difficulty basis or do you have to do all difficulties?

You can see the rewards for each Difficulty right now. To get all of the rewards, you'll have to do ALL Difficulties, and it's not all payed out at the end. There are rewards for Completing and mastering each Quest, Chapter, and the Act as well. You'll be getting some of those rewards all along the way!

I think what he´s asking, and i'm also confuse by this, is that when you said "a big payoff" you are talking about the rewards listed already on the post or it means we can get extra rewards if we complete 100% the quest set?
  • Cashima wrote: »
    Is the "big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set" on a per difficulty basis or do you have to do all difficulties?

You can see the rewards for each Difficulty right now. To get all of the rewards, you'll have to do ALL Difficulties, and it's not all payed out at the end. There are rewards for Completing and mastering each Quest, Chapter, and the Act as well. You'll be getting some of those rewards all along the way!

I think what he´s asking, and i'm also confuse by this, is that when you said "a big payoff" you are talking about the rewards listed already on the post or it means we can get extra rewards if we complete 100% the quest set?

Hi, sorry about any confusion there. To answer your question, the "big payoffs" we were referring to in the announcements are the rewards you get for completing and exploring the quests, which can be viewed under the "View Rewards" or "View Quest Rewards" tab for the Quests. There are a lot of potential rewards to be earned by doing the different difficulties of the quest, but all of those rewards are the ones already listed in the announcement and the "View Rewards" or "View Quest Rewards" tabs.
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    will each week get a higher rating for each week on the Heroic level I just finished Week 1
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Cashima wrote: »

Hi, sorry about any confusion there. To answer your question, the "big payoffs" we were referring to in the announcements are the rewards you get for completing and exploring the quests, which can be viewed under the "View Rewards" or "View Quest Rewards" tab for the Quests. There are a lot of potential rewards to be earned by doing the different difficulties of the quest, but all of those rewards are the ones already listed in the announcement and the "View Rewards" or "View Quest Rewards" tabs.

Will this quest get extremely difficult?
  • Hey All,

Seeing a lot of questions about the difficulty of this Quest. Just to set the record straight, while the difficulty might go up a little throughout the event, it will not be a significant change. The tuning will remain along the same path, but the only change to difficulty would be the Encounters. Some Champions are just trickier fights than others.
    edited August 2018
    Hey All,

Seeing a lot of questions about the difficulty of this Quest. Just to set the record straight, while the difficulty might go up a little throughout the event, it will not be a significant change. The tuning will remain along the same path, but the only change to difficulty would be the Encounters. Some Champions are just trickier fights than others.

So the event will be significantly easy, correct?
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Hey All,

It's just weird that the difficulty is *so* low. I was expecting Epic to be at the same level as Uncollected. It's not even as hard as Master. It's a little boring.
    Hey All,

It's just weird that the difficulty is *so* low. I was expecting Epic to be at the same level as Uncollected. It's not even as hard as Master. It's a little boring.

But it’s easy 5* shards and a free 5*
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Hey All,

I won't look a gift horse in the mouth, but the difficulty is so low it is almost meaningless that the difficulties are different between tiers. I mean, for any player that's been in the game for any length of time, it might as well all be the same difficulty.

I get it if this is really just supposed to be a fun little distraction to tie in to the movies, but as a fun little distraction the path lengths and energy costs are probably somewhat higher than appropriate for fun little distractions. By no means are the maps excessively long or the energy costs inordinately high, but if this was really intended for most players to just dive in there and scoop up rewards, it should probably take less time to run through all the maps. Even auto-fighting through the entire thing, it gets repetitive enough to cease to be light fun.
  • JmclcaeJmclcae Posts: 5
    I can only see 2.5k 5* shards in the rewards , where are the 5k missing?
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Jmclcae wrote: »
    I can only see 2.5k 5* shards in the rewards , where are the 5k missing?

They are rewards for each individual quest
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Honestly I rather see the opponent pi in epic stay where it is. It makes this event playable by anyone over lvl 40 and they get something decent out of it. It would be a nice change up from all the other stress from the game and much like the 2* arena for a guaranteed 5*
  • I need war machine
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Is the capitain america infinity war in the 2* crystal? @Kabam Miike
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    DNA summed it up very nicely. Auto-fighting this much is very boring and the added difficulty is basically just a time sink since the difficulty is so low. Really need a simulate or auto-win feature for content that is vastly below an accounts power level. Alternatively you could make it so that the rewards scale up with each difficulty and players are rewarded based on the highest one they've completed (peak milestones! but for quests, in a way).
  • Just because it is easy doesn't means it needs to change, I think the this is a great side quest because it gives newer players a chance to improve their roster and gives veteran players good rewards for not much effort. Based on the past few months of side quest, I think that the current state of Gwenpool goes to the movies is something that we all deserve. I think that we should take thee rewards and just shut up.
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I want a challenge use low level champs
  • NoTaxTeaNoTaxTea Posts: 84
    No there's no 5* Thor , war machine
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The last thing I'm going to complain about is a fun, little exercise that gives relatively simple earnings.
    Why isn't scarlet witch in any of the cinematic crystals other then the 2*? War machine and thor are at least listed as not available as 5* but scarlet witch isn't even available as a 4* in the cinematic crystals
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Why isn't scarlet witch in any of the cinematic crystals other then the 2*? War machine and thor are at least listed as not available as 5* but scarlet witch isn't even available as a 4* in the cinematic crystals

Scarlet witch? She shouldn't even be in the cinematic crystal
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 5* shards don't add up to 7500.... What am I missing?

Why not? She was in avengers age of ultron and avengers infinity war. They even have her on the list of champs needed this special quest.

Why not? She was in avengers age of ultron and avengers infinity war. They even have her on the list of champs needed this special quest.

Iron Man
    Hulk
    Warmachine
    Thor
    Captain America
    Hawkeye
    Iron Patriot
    Loki
    Winter Soldier
    Star-Lord
    Ultron
    YellowJacket
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Mordo
    Yondu
    Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    Thor (Ragnarok)
    Killmonger
    Iron Man (Infinity War)
    Wasp

You sure? This is the list of needed champions. I'm pretty sure I'm not blind and i don't see her anywhere.
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 5* shards don't add up to 7500.... What am I missing?

Did you count the exploration and completion rewards for each quest?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I am missing 6 champs. Looks like can't do 100% in any of the difficulty levels.

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am missing 6 champs. Looks like can't do 100% in any of the difficulty levels.

It's all the same difficulty so you are good there. Also come August 8th you will have easy attempts at the missing champs in the quickmatch arena. It will award you a 2* basic cinematic crystal instead of the usual arena crystal. This will be available for the rest of the month. Don't lose hope yet! You still have plenty of time and opportunity to get your missing champs.
    When do week 2 quests start? I forgot when the week one quests started...