**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now I see why everyone is pissed about the adaptoid....

Comments

• RaoulDuke420RaoulDuke420 Posts: 31
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

All these people giving you solid advice and all you do is continue to complain. Obviously you’re just not good enough to get it done yourself. It’s a game if it were that impossible to beat there would be a vast majority of players agreeing with you but there isn’t. Overcome the obstacle or accept defeat like a man and move forward.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    All it takes is one comment for the conversation to take a step back. Lol.

You just lol me. Anways. Not all hav the sames skil but what im Can agerd with is Master mode is a bit to much

I was only referring to calling me a noob in terms of stepping back. Lol. Not your opinions.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I agree. That is the point of the discussion.
    Exactly because it became banter we should refrain from needless comments that just reiterate the same view.
    People should not put down others. That is correct.
    But there have been countless positive and constructive posts.
    And your answer to those is: “I didn’t ask for advice”
    So that’s where I get lost. Usually, a discussion has an objective. Either an agreement or a simple exchange of views. The first didn’t happen. But the second did.
    Until when is it healthy to keep reviving a discussion?

I have a view. But, it’s been already voiced. So, why would I repeat it ?

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    If you have to be a good player to beat him then I'm not as good as I thought I was lol. Took my rank1 3* duped ronan against master mode dapt . 400 hits later hes still on 100 health. I gave up...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★

You just lol me. Anways. Not all hav the sames skil but what im Can agerd with is Master mode is a bit to much

I was only referring to calling me a noob in terms of stepping back. Lol. Not your opinions.
    yeah but what im meant uncollet and Master mode is to mode wher Can be a bit canlhing but like im agerd with u Master mode is a bit to much wher it coms to adatopide but. It just a game and what im meant with noob wher. Not the rigth words culdt find the rigth words for what im meant. We all is a bit noob

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Oh god another one
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    [/quote] It just a game and what im meant with noob wher. Not the rigth words culdt find the rigth words for what im meant. We all is a bit noob

[/quote]

I think there is profundity to be found somewhere in this.

11eppq3zy35c.jpeg
    Onmix wrote: »
    Exactly because it became banter we should refrain from needless comments that just reiterate the same view.
    So that’s where I get lost. Usually, a discussion has an objective. Either an agreement or a simple exchange of views. The first didn’t happen. But the second did.

This is turning into a discussion on discussions, but when someone points out that I'm not taking suggestions, I'm going to point out that I wasn't asking for them. I think the Boss is too buffed. That's what we're discussing. The Boss Fight. You're free to leave an opinion, or debate. Entirely up to you. However, I'm not explaining my reason for commenting again, and this is just too meta for me.

yeah but what im meant uncollet and Master mode is to mode wher Can be a bit canlhing but like im agerd with u Master mode is a bit to much wher it coms to adatopide but. It just a game and what im meant with noob wher. Not the rigth words culdt find the rigth words for what im meant. We all is a bit noob

I misunderstood. Sorry. Yes, that's what I was saying. It feels off in Master. A bit too much.

This is turning into a discussion on discussions, but when someone points out that I'm not taking suggestions, I'm going to point out that I wasn't asking for them. I think the Boss is too buffed. That's what we're discussing. The Boss Fight. You're free to leave an opinion, or debate. Entirely up to you. However, I'm not explaining my reason for commenting again, and this is just too meta for me.

That’s it then. You think it’s too buffed.
    That’s enough. End of discussion.

No. That's not how a discussion works. What you really mean is if I don't agree with people when they say he's easy, I shouldn't comment. That would be false.
    I lol at the use a 3* Ronan and spend 25 min and hope you win. Yea that’s normal. Of course it completely acceptable to us a 3 star on a 5* for 30 mins 6 times. Of course the games fine you just suck. And need to use a three star Ronan for 2 and a half hours with no mistakes. And the game will never glitch during that time. Of course totally normal.

You fan boys are a joke. Do you ever read what you Wright.

What makes you such fan boy homers.

@Spicyslicer your fanboy/homer point is actually really funny. The person that agrees with you agrees with 99.99% of everything Kabam. The people that disagree also disagree with much of Kabam's decisions. It would be hard to see how you could be more wrong on this. Not impossible as GW has demonstrated.

If you're so confident you're right, why do you feel the need to make it personal?
    xNig wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

That's really not the best solution. 3 Ronan is an available solution that over rides the skill gap people have. The best solution is practice

Again, telling people to take a 3* into a Fight where they can't get hit once and using a Stun loop is not a viable solution. It might work, but the point people are missing is having to use a tactic like that supports the fact that it's too much. If your only option is to take a 3* into Master or Uncollected and loop a Stun, that's saying something. It shouldn't be a situation that gives you absolutely no room for error, especially Master, and especially when the mechanics aren't 100% for a number of people. My view is it's a bit over-the-top. Having done EQ every month, I'm not foreign to a good challenge. That assessment isn't just out of thin air or inexperience. It's not as if I just picked the game up a month ago and want easy Rewards. I'm familiar with earning them. That's my bit.
    The fact of the matter is, people are trying to say it shouldn't be that hard, and others are disagreeing because they got past it. Just because people found a way around it doesn't mean it's as it should be. Any other situation, that could be seen as an exploitable tactic. Although perfectly legit. You get what I'm saying, I hope.
    My bottom line here is people think it is more than it should be. Some agree, some disagree. All fine. My real issue is the amount of picking on people that occurs when they say something is too hard. Disagreeing is one thing. Giving someone a hard time when they're struggling with something is low-hanging fruit. Further to that, no one really looks past the fact that they got through it to seriously consider whether it's too much or not. They're just passing the easy way around along. Only people aren't asking for an easy way, or trying to avoid work. They're saying that they believe it's too much.

There are so many counters to an adaptoid that can’t sp3 you. The Ronan trick just helps people get past it easier and is not necessary at all.

It would be nice if you accompanied your post with a screenshot of your champs so we can advise you better on who best to bring to take him down. We can be helpful if you ask nicely instead of complaining content being too hard when people have proved you otherwise, and offered you a solution that you seem to refuse to follow because you need to be right all the time.

Who said I'm asking for advice? I said it was overboard and that's my opinion.

That's right! Maintain that it's overboard even after all the counters have been pointed out because your initial failed attempt is more relevant than all the easy ways to beat him! Stick to your guns! This is honestly absurd. He isn't even hard at this point...

It's overboard. That's my opinion. You can say there are counters, but that's moot. People will find a way around anything in the game. That doesn't make it less overboard. Finding a loophole with a Stun loop doesn't make it less overboard. If you don't think it is, that's great. There are some of us who do, and we're speaking for ourselves. A number of people have expressed the same thing. I suppose they're all wrong? Intersting that they all posted about the same thing. Must be an epidemic.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    The forums is really filled with toxic individuals.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I lol at the use a 3* Ronan and spend 25 min and hope you win. Yea that’s normal. Of course it completely acceptable to us a 3 star on a 5* for 30 mins 6 times. Of course the games fine you just suck. And need to use a three star Ronan for 2 and a half hours with no mistakes. And the game will never glitch during that time. Of course totally normal.

You fan boys are a joke. Do you ever read what you Wright.

What makes you such fan boy homers.

Write* clearly u didn't read it 😂😅
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    It’s so ridiculous this community.

Yeah it’s another post on the adaptoid, it’s clear more are finding it difficult then a walk in the park.

If you found it so easy, why not share tips instead of just hate on those who can’t do it?

This forum is full of tips... The problem is players always choose their favorite characters the first time (me too) and if they fail they complain without looking for alternatives in their roster. You need to read the abilities of the boss, then you have answers.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    @Spicyslicer @GroundedWisdom I do agree with you guys that the difficulty this month is up a notch. Infact a lot of guys who used to blindly do master are finding it difficult even on master. But trust me this is 1st week. Give a thought to it. Try to get info about what works and then regroup and go ahead. I agree it is tough this month almost on the level of thanos boss and tougher than last 2 months. But there are options. I think kabam is planning to dish out difficult content once in every 3 months or so. For adaptoid specifically, Medusa, Ronan, sparky, nebula, yondu, punisher 99 , magik works better. Even blade with GR synergy works great. I personally used blade with GR and was surprised to see that the regen and unstoppable did not proc. I had to only negotiate the unblockable sp1s and no regen no unstoppable. But this I'm talking about master. I'll do uncollected in later part of month when I practice on master and become better.

No. That's not how a discussion works. What you really mean is if I don't agree with people when they say he's easy, I shouldn't comment. That would be false.

No. That’s not what I mean. Nor what i said. And please don’t presume to know what I mean.
    If you don’t agree, comment. It is your right and I welcome it.
    But, you’ve already commented. And we’ve disagreed. That’s it.
    So, when a stalmate occurs, both parties should disengage. Why won’t you ?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    And instead of complaining and other guy's who could do it with ease, kindly come up with possible ways to defeat these guys. Adaptoid, Heimdall, red skull. The strategy and the possible counters. That should help everyone. Instead of fuelling the ego of "get better". Help out the guys if it was easy for you. I'm sure everyone who could do it were once at this stage where others told you get better. Just trying to make more constructive effort in this thread. We all are part of the same community. Less help each other.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    And instead of complaining and other guy's who could do it with ease, kindly come up with possible ways to defeat these guys. Adaptoid, Heimdall, red skull. The strategy and the possible counters. That should help everyone. Instead of fuelling the ego of "get better". Help out the guys if it was easy for you. I'm sure everyone who could do it were once at this stage where others told you get better. Just trying to make more constructive effort in this thread. We all are part of the same community. Less help each other.

That has happened time and time again. But not everybody welcomes advice. If you read every comment there are many legitimate positive, constructive posts but they all end up in the garbage because not everybody welcomes this kinds of posts.
    Many just want to voice their opinion and don’t mind if there are solutions.
    So, what more can the community do?
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49

Can I ask anyone who has used a 3* Ronan on uncollected , how did you get past the vigor regen ?
    Is it a case of keep going you’ll get past it eventually ?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

That has happened time and time again. But not everybody welcomes advice. If you read every comment there are many legitimate positive, constructive posts but they all end up in the garbage because not everybody welcomes this kinds of posts.

You should see what the half of community is saying here like get good or get specific champs plus people are acting like show offs that we need more difficult content like this just bcoz they are bored( no one cares about them getting bored) also for first time i can agree with gw here is people are putting their opinions about hydra adaptoids that's it no need to call anyone whiners or anything like that
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Haven't used a 3* Ronan, but it's due to Pacify. He can skip regen. That's how a 2* beats him as well.

Thank you , I had a feeling it might be that . I’ve only got 1 point on pacify I wonder if that will be enough ?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Akhilxcx wrote: »

You should see what the half of community is saying here like get good or get specific champs plus people are acting like show offs that we need more difficult content like this just bcoz they are bored( no one cares about them getting bored) also for first time i can agree with gw here is people are putting their opinions about hydra adaptoids that's it no need to call anyone whiners or anything like that

What else there is to say to those people? You list out dozen champs that can one shot him including a champ that can roll him over with his eyes closed and all you get back is "nah, he is too difficult, #CashGrab"
    Still i see no reason to call anyone whiner just bcoz you have better skills or roster
    Also all the champs people listed were not very helpful to me (lagging problems) even though i have a big roster and i had to do it the hard way buying revives and potion😢😢😢
This discussion has been closed.