**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Now I see why everyone is pissed about the adaptoid....

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

Broooo uncollected is not for newbies.if you dont have the roster you got to spend units. Get real and stick to heroic or master.

It's the same on Master. Go in with a 3*, perfect Match or you die. It's too much, which is what people have been trying to say, but others are too busy calling them noobs and saying it's easy to hear it.

I’m not going to call anyone a noob, because to me it’s rude and just unhelpful. But I don’t think the fight itself is unfair. There are lots of counters available and in some ways it can be a bit trickier than previous challenges, but still very doable without Ronan. Different challenges are going to have different effects on each person, some will overcome it, others won’t. But practice runs are always a good idea. I can understand it would be borderline impossible to deal with the unblockable if the lag is as bad as you say, but I haven’t experienced that myself so I can only comment on what I have seen. The fight itself in my opinion is fine, maybe it’s just the lag that’s making it seem so hard to beat.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Spicy, there's no sense in posting on here when you think something is hard. People are just going to put you down so they can feel better.
    #facts
  • Options
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

Broooo uncollected is not for newbies.if you dont have the roster you got to spend units. Get real and stick to heroic or master.

It's the same on Master. Go in with a 3*, perfect Match or you die. It's too much, which is what people have been trying to say, but others are too busy calling them noobs and saying it's easy to hear it.

I’m not going to call anyone a noob, because to me it’s rude and just unhelpful. But I don’t think the fight itself is unfair. There are lots of counters available and in some ways it can be a bit trickier than previous challenges, but still very doable without Ronan. Different challenges are going to have different effects on each person, some will overcome it, others won’t. But practice runs are always a good idea. I can understand it would be borderline impossible to deal with the unblockable if the lag is as bad as you say, but I haven’t experienced that myself so I can only comment on what I have seen. The fight itself in my opinion is fine, maybe it’s just the lag that’s making it seem so hard to beat.

I didn't mean everyone. Just the negative comments in general. It's really the fact that it's so amped up that it leaves little options. You need mechanics that perform impeccably. Considering there's major lag, that's a problem. Also, if the best option is to use a Stun loop, that's a sign it's a bit too far. I was pointing out the fact that it makes Master just as difficult as Uncollected, and that really shouldn't be the case. If you have to go in with a 2 or 3* and use a loop, there's a clear sign that it's a bit extra. I don't think EVERYONE is calling people noobs. Some are trying to help. I just think the reaction is so instant that people aren't really listening to what someone has to say. They've already made their minds up that it's easy and any comment to the contrary is just seen a whining. Perhaps sometimes. In this case, I agree that it's over-the-top. Not unfair, necessarily. Just too much.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    x5bt4dhb751o.jpeg

Yeap almost done buddy
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Void did pretty well against him for me... Just focus on dodging those easy specials and I one shot him every time. Magik mordo Ronan are all good choices too.
  • Options

I didn't mean everyone. Just the negative comments in general. It's really the fact that it's so amped up that it leaves little options. You need mechanics that perform impeccably. Considering there's major lag, that's a problem. Also, if the best option is to use a Stun loop, that's a sign it's a bit too far. I was pointing out the fact that it makes Master just as difficult as Uncollected, and that really shouldn't be the case. If you have to go in with a 2 or 3* and use a loop, there's a clear sign that it's a bit extra. I don't think EVERYONE is calling people noobs. Some are trying to help. I just think the reaction is so instant that people aren't really listening to what someone has to say. They've already made their minds up that it's easy and any comment to the contrary is just seen a whining. Perhaps sometimes. In this case, I agree that it's over-the-top. Not unfair, necessarily. Just too much.

You keep saying this and it’s not true. You go in with a 3 star when you can’t get it done with regular champs like in your case. There’s plenty of other options out there but this is just an easy way for the not so skilled people to get easy rewards. This option also opens up Uncollected to those that aren’t on that level yet but can do it because of the stun lock. If lag is the problem then it doesn’t matter if you use a 3 star or 4 star. When he hits you you’re dead regardless

....and you're basing that on your own assessment of who is skilled and not-so-skilled, all on a comment that it's too hard. Interesting how you can make such an assessment on where someone is at, what they can and cannot do, what is a valid concern and what isn't, and what's an appropriate level of difficulty for someone, all from one comment and your own experience? That's pretty impressive.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    x5bt4dhb751o.jpeg

Yeap almost done buddy

Come on Cap pick up the pace man :-P
    7687th4wox8o.jpg

Seriously guys stop stressing it's just a game take a step back give it a day or 2 and try again..
    If at the end of the day you really can't clear it that's just the way it is..
    It happens to all of us at some point we run into a piece of content that makes us want to smash our phones and bang our heads against the wall till we pass out..
    Sometimes you just got to except defeat..
    Others you try after a few days and fly through it..
    Whatever the out come Good luck and try not to let it damper your gaming experience..
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    There are multiple solutions to this fight but if you get hit you die. When the AI is moving faster than your allowed due to lag or your device(ipad user here with lots of lag) it doesn't matter who you use just gotta hope it doesn't happen next time or use items. I've never had a problem evading iron man's l1 this one seems a little different, not impossible but seems like it happens so fast you never had a chance. It's a good fight, finished a couple paths this was a good event overall just wish we had a solid platform where we could all experience the same thing like a ps4 or xbox. Silly going back and forth with people when you have no idea how the game is playing with so many different devices and operating systems in play. I see this post closing shortly stop attacking each other.
  • Options
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    x5bt4dhb751o.jpeg

Yeap almost done buddy

Come on Cap pick up the pace man :-P
    7687th4wox8o.jpg

Seriously guys stop stressing it's just a game take a step back give it a day or 2 and try again..
    If at the end of the day you really can't clear it that's just the way it is..
    It happens to all of us at some point we run into a piece of content that makes us want to smash our phones and bang our heads against the wall till we pass out..
    Sometimes you just got to except defeat..
    Others you try after a few days and fly through it..
    Whatever the out come Good luck and try not to let it damper your gaming experience..

LOL i work 24 hours weekends. I am finishing the next 2 days. master is almost 100 percent FYI.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Another one of these posts... uhg.... :s
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Just stop. Try using Ronan then Come back and say how easy it was

I don’t have him!!!!!!!!!! Get it he’s not on my list

I do not have Ronan

So you can't do the original ROL and get him as a 4?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    crogs wrote: »

I do not have Ronan

Brahhh this gamer is not able to do ROL and wants to do Uncollected 😂
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Are you using 3* ronin with any specific synergies to stun lock the adaptoid?
  • Options
    EB54 wrote: »

No synergies needed. Just boost him up. Maybe black bolt so his fury stays longer and he hits harder.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314

No synergies needed. Just boost him up. Maybe black bolt so his fury stays longer and he hits harder.

3* ronnan doesn’t have fury, only the 5* have
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    you beat him however you gotta beat him. doesnt matter 3* 2* 7* just gotta beat him. If you cant, we'll see you next month
  • Options

3* ronnan doesn’t have fury, only the 5* have

Lol that is true
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I should use a 2star Ronan on a 5* montlyh that’s the model you are presenting as okand the way to go. Really that’s seems normal to you? What the hell happened to you to get you to them point where yo7 th8 k it’s ok that a 2-3star should fihtght A 5-6 star for half an hour in one fight just to complete part of a monthly mission.

You have four other levels of the monthly you can do. Sorry the hardest one is too hard for you. It's the hardest one for a reason. Are you going to cry every time a fight is too hard?
    crogs wrote: »

I do not have Ronan

Brahhh this gamer is not able to do ROL and wants to do Uncollected 😂

I wasn't finishing uncollected a few months ago, but I finished ROL. Even on my baby account. No f'd up buffs. Old champs. It's not hard. The buffs are the only thing that really make uncollected harder.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    With the wrong champs, sure he’s a tough fight. Maybe one of the toughest.

With the right champs you could literally do it with your eyes closed.

It should never be a situation where only specific champions can stand a chance. With the random nature of champion acquisition, that's a b.s. game model.

The adaptiod can be beat by many champs. Medusa **** down his buffs. Magik SP3 kills him. Ronan owns him. Blade can handle him also. Morningstar SP2. The list goes on. Dot cry about the battle being tough. Find the solution.
  • Options
    bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    if u think this quest is bs. you can pass away 'til you have the right champs or more skill. you dont need to spend unit. you dont need to complete every quests.
  • Options
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

That's really not the best solution. 3 Ronan is an available solution that over rides the skill gap people have. The best solution is practice

Again, telling people to take a 3* into a Fight where they can't get hit once and using a Stun loop is not a viable solution. It might work, but the point people are missing is having to use a tactic like that supports the fact that it's too much. If your only option is to take a 3* into Master or Uncollected and loop a Stun, that's saying something. It shouldn't be a situation that gives you absolutely no room for error, especially Master, and especially when the mechanics aren't 100% for a number of people. My view is it's a bit over-the-top. Having done EQ every month, I'm not foreign to a good challenge. That assessment isn't just out of thin air or inexperience. It's not as if I just picked the game up a month ago and want easy Rewards. I'm familiar with earning them. That's my bit.
    The fact of the matter is, people are trying to say it shouldn't be that hard, and others are disagreeing because they got past it. Just because people found a way around it doesn't mean it's as it should be. Any other situation, that could be seen as an exploitable tactic. Although perfectly legit. You get what I'm saying, I hope.
    My bottom line here is people think it is more than it should be. Some agree, some disagree. All fine. My real issue is the amount of picking on people that occurs when they say something is too hard. Disagreeing is one thing. Giving someone a hard time when they're struggling with something is low-hanging fruit. Further to that, no one really looks past the fact that they got through it to seriously consider whether it's too much or not. They're just passing the easy way around along. Only people aren't asking for an easy way, or trying to avoid work. They're saying that they believe it's too much.

Again I said a 3 isnt the best solution then you rant about a 3 Ronan sorry that the players came up with an easy way to do it so people can beat it.

Maybe next month all the decent guys should stay away and let people just die endlessly.

We tried to help and got treated like **** for it. Hopefully next month is harder and when people want help everyone says nah you didnt accept.it last month suck it.

Decent guys. Hmm.....I've been here for 2 and a half years, doing Master a large amount of that time and Exploration whenever I have the time. Interesting how in the span of a month, I'm not skilled enough. Allegedly.
    Honestly, the amount of Ego that is thrown around this Forum really requires its own server.
  • Options
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

That's really not the best solution. 3 Ronan is an available solution that over rides the skill gap people have. The best solution is practice

Again, telling people to take a 3* into a Fight where they can't get hit once and using a Stun loop is not a viable solution. It might work, but the point people are missing is having to use a tactic like that supports the fact that it's too much. If your only option is to take a 3* into Master or Uncollected and loop a Stun, that's saying something. It shouldn't be a situation that gives you absolutely no room for error, especially Master, and especially when the mechanics aren't 100% for a number of people. My view is it's a bit over-the-top. Having done EQ every month, I'm not foreign to a good challenge. That assessment isn't just out of thin air or inexperience. It's not as if I just picked the game up a month ago and want easy Rewards. I'm familiar with earning them. That's my bit.
    The fact of the matter is, people are trying to say it shouldn't be that hard, and others are disagreeing because they got past it. Just because people found a way around it doesn't mean it's as it should be. Any other situation, that could be seen as an exploitable tactic. Although perfectly legit. You get what I'm saying, I hope.
    My bottom line here is people think it is more than it should be. Some agree, some disagree. All fine. My real issue is the amount of picking on people that occurs when they say something is too hard. Disagreeing is one thing. Giving someone a hard time when they're struggling with something is low-hanging fruit. Further to that, no one really looks past the fact that they got through it to seriously consider whether it's too much or not. They're just passing the easy way around along. Only people aren't asking for an easy way, or trying to avoid work. They're saying that they believe it's too much.

Again I said a 3 isnt the best solution then you rant about a 3 Ronan sorry that the players came up with an easy way to do it so people can beat it.

Maybe next month all the decent guys should stay away and let people just die endlessly.

We tried to help and got treated like **** for it. Hopefully next month is harder and when people want help everyone says nah you didnt accept.it last month suck it.

Decent guys. Hmm.....I've been here for 2 and a half years, doing Master a large amount of that time and Exploration whenever I have the time. Interesting how in the span of a month, I'm not skilled enough. Allegedly.
    Honestly, the amount of Ego that is thrown around this Forum really requires its own server.

My dear friend you still crying???
This discussion has been closed.