**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Now I see why everyone is pissed about the adaptoid....

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Again I do not harve Ronan as an option

Then you must have sold him. Because over 1 year in the game guarantees you have a 2* one
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    With the wrong champs, sure he’s a tough fight. Maybe one of the toughest.

With the right champs you could literally do it with your eyes closed.

It should never be a situation where only specific champions can stand a chance. With the random nature of champion acquisition, that's a b.s. game model.

So you don't have a 2 star Ronan either? Damn you are unlucky

He simdo and for the game to expect me to use a two star without a mistake 20 min six times is a disgrace

Again. You can't possibly "mess it up". You should stop spending your time on the forum and try to beat him
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Fairly certain it can be done with any of the following among others, I obviously haven’t tried all of these because there are so many, and the champ isn’t going to do the work for you. You need to work out how to use each one to get through it but they should all be capable of winning if utilised correctly. Those with a * I have tried and know they work. There will be more counters than this, just trying to give a few examples. And of course, some will find it easier than others.
    Ronan*
    Star lord*
    Yondu*
    Dr strange*
    Magik*
    Hyperion
    Voodoo
    Mephisto*
    Modok
    Guillotine
    Magneto?
    Iceman
    Luke cage
    Red hulk
    Stark Spidey
    Cap IW
    Scarlet witch
    Quake
    Loki
    Medusa
    Thor
    Corvus?
    Proxima?
  • Options
    Well my spelling went south I’m going to bed,

Nothing is fun about 2star Ronan for 30 mins six times,

Good for you finding it fun. For pits a he’ll show. Nothing I’ll ever do. And sets me on the path to Not caring anymore.

If you don't have skill to do it legit then use one of the many many counters, still can't do it? Then use ronan
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    edited August 2018
    Might not be fun to beat him with a 2* but the rewards are worth it.
  • Options
    I should use a 2star Ronan on a 5* montlyh that’s the model you are presenting as okand the way to go. Really that’s seems normal to you? What the hell happened to you to get you to them point where yo7 th8 k it’s ok that a 2-3star should fihtght A 5-6 star for half an hour in one fight just to complete part of a monthly mission.

Because you don't have the skill to just beat him

Half your post are about spending money so stfu. Don’t tell my I’m wrong cause your a troll with a Ronan and I don’t have Ronan.

All your posts are about money and your a psycophannt

And all your posts are crying 🤣
    But your read them and need to comment on them,

Why

What do disagree with ?

Well I'm out of this thread as a certain someone is here that just has to jump on every thread
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Damn u guys are bad, this guy isn’t hard at all..
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    nebula
    Loki
    Medusa
    Ronan
    Magik
    Void
    Hood
    Spark
    Mephisto
    Star Lord
    Ghost Rider
    Doctor Voodoo

Enough counters are available.

The crying is glorious 😂
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Any champ beat him if you have the patience, but the list of 20 or so champs in this post and others help make it easier, and then there is MS, Medusa, Ronan, Void, Sparky or Magik that make him a walk. There are plenty of counters just doesn't seem like there is plenty of patience in the community when they can't do it with their preferred champs.
  • Options
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

Broooo uncollected is not for newbies.if you dont have the roster you got to spend units. Get real and stick to heroic or master.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

I give you credit for trying the 3* Ronan. The part about the lag sucks, but once you get that first sp1 stun on him you’ll see why people are suggesting it. You can literally fire off three uncontested 5 hit combos before reapplying the sp1. Don’t give up on it, I really want to see you overcome this thing.
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

Broooo uncollected is not for newbies.if you dont have the roster you got to spend units. Get real and stick to heroic or master.

It's the same on Master. Go in with a 3*, perfect Match or you die. It's too much, which is what people have been trying to say, but others are too busy calling them noobs and saying it's easy to hear it.
  • Options
    bluelightsbluelights Posts: 17
    edited August 2018
    medusa? mordo? morningstar? magik?

this is uncollected not heroic.

u can get 4* ronan from rol and get general awakening crystal from 100% act4.

if u can see uncollected quest that show u had completed act 5.2.2

so if u can completed 5.2.2, u should not has a problem with rol or act4

if u cant complete rol or 100% act4. i think uncollected quest not the place for u.
  • Options

It's the same on Master. Go in with a 3*, perfect Match or you die. It's too much, which is what people have been trying to say, but others are too busy calling them noobs and saying it's easy to hear it.

Do you need a cookie???

🍪

Stop crying bro. I power thru with 4 star Spark just for fun.

You can stun chain even with Hulk. Thor. SW plus critical team. Even old man DS can beef him up.

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    another thread about the pro adaptoid, just move on, git gud and stop complaining about every champ that you can't beat

You are a homer and a trolll. You care nothing for your fellow,champs. I’d preferred you didn’t speak, cause you suck. And are not nice. Your a troll and do t want o help people angry at this game you only care to show off how guud you are. Go away cause your a bik

wrong, i always try to help someone if i can, but this thread is just dumb, there are 15 threas and 400 videos to show you how to do it, but you just wanna complain, call me troll, who cares?

about a year ago or more i couldn't complete even master, and didn't want to kabam nerf every champion for me, i keep playing and upgrading my roster to do it, you should do that to kid
  • Options

Do you need a cookie???

🍪

Stop crying bro. I power thru with 4 star Spark just for fun.

You can stun chain even with Hulk. Thor. SW plus critical team. Even old man DS can beef him up.

Yes. Let's all stand in awe of how skilled you are.
This discussion has been closed.