**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Now I see why everyone is pissed about the adaptoid....

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

That's really not the best solution. 3 Ronan is an available solution that over rides the skill gap people have. The best solution is practice

Again, telling people to take a 3* into a Fight where they can't get hit once and using a Stun loop is not a viable solution. It might work, but the point people are missing is having to use a tactic like that supports the fact that it's too much. If your only option is to take a 3* into Master or Uncollected and loop a Stun, that's saying something. It shouldn't be a situation that gives you absolutely no room for error, especially Master, and especially when the mechanics aren't 100% for a number of people. My view is it's a bit over-the-top. Having done EQ every month, I'm not foreign to a good challenge. That assessment isn't just out of thin air or inexperience. It's not as if I just picked the game up a month ago and want easy Rewards. I'm familiar with earning them. That's my bit.
    The fact of the matter is, people are trying to say it shouldn't be that hard, and others are disagreeing because they got past it. Just because people found a way around it doesn't mean it's as it should be. Any other situation, that could be seen as an exploitable tactic. Although perfectly legit. You get what I'm saying, I hope.
    My bottom line here is people think it is more than it should be. Some agree, some disagree. All fine. My real issue is the amount of picking on people that occurs when they say something is too hard. Disagreeing is one thing. Giving someone a hard time when they're struggling with something is low-hanging fruit. Further to that, no one really looks past the fact that they got through it to seriously consider whether it's too much or not. They're just passing the easy way around along. Only people aren't asking for an easy way, or trying to avoid work. They're saying that they believe it's too much.

Again I said a 3 isnt the best solution then you rant about a 3 Ronan sorry that the players came up with an easy way to do it so people can beat it.

Maybe next month all the decent guys should stay away and let people just die endlessly.

We tried to help and got treated like **** for it. Hopefully next month is harder and when people want help everyone says nah you didnt accept.it last month suck it.

Decent guys. Hmm.....I've been here for 2 and a half years, doing Master a large amount of that time and Exploration whenever I have the time. Interesting how in the span of a month, I'm not skilled enough. Allegedly.
    Honestly, the amount of Ego that is thrown around this Forum really requires its own server.

This is easier then thanos or ice Phoenix by large margins..

This is by far not the hardest monthly theyve done

You mean the same Ice Phoenix that was adjusted after people pointed her out? Yes. Totally different situation.
    -.-
    I did both of those on Master. Not the same at all.
    edited August 2018
    Duplicate Post
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Bro i found uncollected thanos very hard. I power thru with units.

Kabam will cater the monthly quest so you need specific champs to beat it easily otherwise it will cost.

Get used to it. This is only the beginning.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’ve given up on it not because I don’t have a 3* or 4* undup’d Ronan. I’ve given up because to me the adaptoid is iron man on healing steroids.

I’ve evaded iron mans sp1 & 2 many times and even consider it one of the easiest in the game to evade. But for some reason I seem to be getting clipped trying to evade the adaptoid and I can’t understand why. I’ve even dueled IM and SIM to see if it’s faster or slower and I evade theirs just fine.

So I’ve taken the advice of the forums of knowing when to leave an event alone. It’s not the first or probably last I won’t complete.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    The problem for me is the lag now, really. Went in with a 3* Ronan, can't Evade the L1. When Dex does kick in, it lags right after and you eat a hit. I'm still thinking of making a Video just to show how bad it really is.
    In general, I still think the Fight is amped up too much. If the best solution is to go in with a 3* and have a flawless Fight using a Stun loop, it's too much.

That's really not the best solution. 3 Ronan is an available solution that over rides the skill gap people have. The best solution is practice

Again, telling people to take a 3* into a Fight where they can't get hit once and using a Stun loop is not a viable solution. It might work, but the point people are missing is having to use a tactic like that supports the fact that it's too much. If your only option is to take a 3* into Master or Uncollected and loop a Stun, that's saying something. It shouldn't be a situation that gives you absolutely no room for error, especially Master, and especially when the mechanics aren't 100% for a number of people. My view is it's a bit over-the-top. Having done EQ every month, I'm not foreign to a good challenge. That assessment isn't just out of thin air or inexperience. It's not as if I just picked the game up a month ago and want easy Rewards. I'm familiar with earning them. That's my bit.
    The fact of the matter is, people are trying to say it shouldn't be that hard, and others are disagreeing because they got past it. Just because people found a way around it doesn't mean it's as it should be. Any other situation, that could be seen as an exploitable tactic. Although perfectly legit. You get what I'm saying, I hope.
    My bottom line here is people think it is more than it should be. Some agree, some disagree. All fine. My real issue is the amount of picking on people that occurs when they say something is too hard. Disagreeing is one thing. Giving someone a hard time when they're struggling with something is low-hanging fruit. Further to that, no one really looks past the fact that they got through it to seriously consider whether it's too much or not. They're just passing the easy way around along. Only people aren't asking for an easy way, or trying to avoid work. They're saying that they believe it's too much.

There are so many counters to an adaptoid that can’t sp3 you. The Ronan trick just helps people get past it easier and is not necessary at all.

It would be nice if you accompanied your post with a screenshot of your champs so we can advise you better on who best to bring to take him down. We can be helpful if you ask nicely instead of complaining content being too hard when people have proved you otherwise, and offered you a solution that you seem to refuse to follow because you need to be right all the time.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    Use magik when he has all those resistance buffs she shreds him. And he only stacks to 10 but it keeps refreshing evertime you hit him so if you use magik and have MD then it will be super easy to get to your l3 then when you use your l3 it nullifies all the buffs on him and nearly gets you back to your l3. Then all you need to do is hit him 10 more times to put the buffs back on him and hit him with your l3 again. I’ve not had any trouble with him.
    edited August 2018
    xNig wrote: »

There are so many counters to an adaptoid that can’t sp3 you. The Ronan trick just helps people get past it easier and is not necessary at all.

It would be nice if you accompanied your post with a screenshot of your champs so we can advise you better on who best to bring to take him down. We can be helpful if you ask nicely instead of complaining content being too hard when people have proved you otherwise, and offered you a solution that you seem to refuse to follow because you need to be right all the time.

Who said I'm asking for advice? I said it was overboard and that's my opinion.

Correct. They arent the same this one is easier and has way more counters..

Actually, that wasn't my experience at all. They were fairly challenging, but I didn't have half as much stress as this one.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    After the third week of them not changing it, the advice is going to start looking better and better.
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    After the third week of them not changing it, the advice is going to start looking better and better.

Just because they don't change it doesn't mean the feedback isn't heard. That's my objective. To provide feedback based on my own perspective. The point I was making is they're both the same situation. People have an issue with something, and they communicate it. There's an awful lot of judgmentalism going on, when the same thing happens in other scenarios.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Just because they don't change it doesn't mean the feedback isn't heard. That's my objective. To provide feedback based on my own perspective. The point I was making is they're both the same situation. People have an issue with something, and they communicate it. There's an awful lot of judgmentalism going on, when the same thing happens in other scenarios.

People have an issue with 95 percent of the game. Just chill relax and dont cry too much. It is just a mobile game.
    Therein lies the problem we're having here. I'm glad you said that.
    Anytime someone brings up one of these issues, it gets generalized as that, and nothing is respected or heard.

I’m sure they’ve heard it by now. I still think if you can get past that lag issue you’d be doing yourself a great disservice by not giving the Ronan method a few more tries. Missing a month of eq rewards on principle doesn’t sound fun. But you’re right, it’s your account and your decision. Some of these people are legitimately trying to help you here.

I’m sure they’ve heard it by now. I still think if you can get past that lag issue you’d be doing yourself a great disservice by not giving the Ronan method a few more tries. Missing a month of eq rewards on principle doesn’t sound fun. But you’re right, it’s your account and your decision. Some of these people are legitimately trying to help you here.

I'm not really worried about myself. I'll either get past it, or not bother with the stress. I'll still feel the same about it. Overly-Noded. Too much going on, little to no room for error. Perhaps that is sufficient for Uncollected, but a Master 3.1 Fight shouldn't be that hard.
    Onmix wrote: »

So why are you still debating ?
    You don’t want advice, you don’t like the people that are giving advice. You complain people are not respecting your opinion. You don’t want any of the solutions given in this thread.
    Yet YOU keep answering everybody’s posts looking to start a discussion. You’re not open for a discussion because your opinion is your opinion and you’re not going to change it.
    So what’s the point of all your posts ? What are you trying to accomplish by answering the same thing over and over ?

We are having a discussion. I don't dislike anyone, so that's not a fair statement. I don't even know people enough to make that assessment. When someone states an opinion, they don't have to be forced into taking advice. It's perfectly fine for people to not want advice. They're stating their view. Discussing views is what a debate is about. If someone has a problem with something, we can't assume they want suggestions. We can offer them without asking, but it's really up to them if they are open to them or not. However, offering suggestions as a way to brush off someone's view isn't really helpful at all.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Have 3* ronan and only takes bout 10 mins. Hardest part for me was actually trying to dexterity hom 1 time before I fill up 1 bar of power :p
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    U can also use medusa. Once armor shatter, he will not gain any power or regen health. Just keep armor shattering
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Adaptoid fight is stupidly hard and feels impossible(cleared it somehow also that dumb ronan method doesn't work if evade is not even working half the time) so here's my 3 reasons some people are pissed of about adaptoid hydra boss fight
    1. Lags and bugs + overheating in android - if we are taking on a boss like adaptoid hydra these things shouldn't even happen else champs are all gone ( i have experienced this)
    2. Attack and health bonuses are too much even more than final boss red skull(red skull can go cry in the corner that his stupid hydra adaptoid is much better than him)
    3. Now this is debatable but i feel this is important too the champs on those paths with insane a.i. If not played carefully can kill us and we will reach that hydra with 2-3 champs if we are lucky so taking a 3* ronan or 2* ronan is stupid in team of only 5 champs when we have to face insanely long paths with broken champs on it.
    Also i feel here kabam has made fights too much difficult that they forgot the difference between hard and insanity
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

So why are you still debating ?
    You don’t want advice, you don’t like the people that are giving advice. You complain people are not respecting your opinion. You don’t want any of the solutions given in this thread.
    Yet YOU keep answering everybody’s posts looking to start a discussion. You’re not open for a discussion because your opinion is your opinion and you’re not going to change it.
    So what’s the point of all your posts ? What are you trying to accomplish by answering the same thing over and over ?

We are having a discussion. I don't dislike anyone, so that's not a fair statement. I don't even know people enough to make that assessment. When someone states an opinion, they don't have to be forced into taking advice. It's perfectly fine for people to not want advice. They're stating their view. Discussing views is what a debate is about. If someone has a problem with something, we can't assume they want suggestions. We can offer them without asking, but it's really up to them if they are open to them or not. However, offering suggestions as a way to brush off someone's view isn't really helpful at all.

Fair enough.
    It’s true you’re not forced into taking any advice and you’re opinion has been voiced and it’s clear.
    So, what’s the point of this discussion ? Just to discuss ? I fail to see the point in repeating your posts. Your POV is clear.
    If you don't know the point of having a discussion, I'm afraid I might not be able to explain it to you.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are all missing the point. A year and a half in and you say get guud. Is a fing insult. You know that right. And I am pretty sure I’m as guud. I just don’t have the team. So stand on your high horse and prepare and get ready because you would complain about this carp. That kabaam puts out because it’s fkucing wrong and you know it. And I’m taking it on for you because most of you are homers,

Broooo uncollected is not for newbies.if you dont have the roster you got to spend units. Get real and stick to heroic or master.

It's the same on Master. Go in with a 3*, perfect Match or you die. It's too much, which is what people have been trying to say, but others are too busy calling them noobs and saying it's easy to hear it.
    Lol thah just you ther noob sry rona just mane it esier. Sl Can beat him u just need to be good to the game. It just the skils if u dont hav the skil dont play the game at this lvl uclooette cost me 1 revies totalt becasse im mis op. Thah Can happen. But my owns and the lag u talk wuld be more a devies isuse. Im du Not hav. The lag spike when ther use a sp. Only somtimes and when it happen. Im watig a tiny bit for se Them move then use dex. But. It hard to time with the lag spike. Im sure all champ Can beat him it just take alot longer im pretty sure iceman cant as Well he dont even hav sp3 so u Can pretty much just push him over.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Discussion:
    “the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas”

Ideas have been exchanged, you’ve talked about something.
    No decision was reached.
    It should end. Why are you not letting it ?
    All it takes is one comment for the conversation to take a step back. Lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    All it takes is one comment for the conversation to take a step back. Lol.

You just lol me. Anways. Not all hav the sames skil but what im Can agerd with is Master mode is a bit to much
    Discussion:
    “the action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas”

Ideas have been exchanged, you’ve talked about something.
    No decision was reached.
    It should end. Why are you not letting it ?

In this case, none of us can make a decision. The point of a discussion is to share thoughts and ideas with others. Up until recently, the OP wasn't even able to share anything because it became banter. Originally I was chiming in to say I agree, and that the conversation shouldn't involve putting people down for having a hard time. Now that the conversation has moved on, we can get to the point of sharing thoughts on why we think the Boss is overpowered or not. Which I have done throughout the conversation. Do you have a view you would like to share, or are you just debating my participation?
    Where did I put my decoder ring? 🤔
This discussion has been closed.