**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CCC is Frustrating

I had 4 T4Cosmic CC I don't need so I traded 3 for a crystal. The game... your company knows I need a Tech, Skill, Mystic or science for this trade to be beneficial. Instead your crystal gave me a T4 Mutant class cat that I already had 2 of and was on 34k out of 36k for a new one. I obviously do not need this cat especially when I have no mutants on my roster worthy of going 5/50. I'm so frustrated that you would just throw my resources down the drain and have the nerve to say you guys want to help us grow as summoners.
2ibvo8v095cs.png

Comments

• Kyeee13Kyeee13 Posts: 18
    If only it worked like that...if thats the case i want my next 5* crystal to be guaranteed to be an Archangel because i need him not anyone else
  • To put things in perspective. I have 1 mystical T4. 2 Science and Tech T4, and almost 2 skill T4. Literally any other option but mutant would have helped me. I had an 80% chance at any other but Jesus Christ Kabam. You guys know what you're doing too. It's sad and sickening.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You know what people are going to tell you right? You knew the risk before you did it. This is supposedly geared towards players who are overflowing with T4C and allow them to do something with them instead of let them expire.
  • silvestresilvestre Posts: 7
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    You know what people are going to tell you right? You knew the risk before you did it. This is supposedly geared towards players who are overflowing with T4C and allow them to do something with them instead of let them expire.

This
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    OP..... i have some beach front property in Nebraska I'm selling on the cheap. Hit me up :D
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    How would they know you didn't need one more mutant to get a 3rd to take a mutant up? :/
  • If this seemed like actual chance this would be okay. I understood the risk before trading, and I called exactly what would happen which is why this is frustrating. This feels like an actual company understanding what you need in order to excel but instead, spiting you at every turn. Judging from your responses, I don't understand why you guys want to crack jokes instead of trying to get to the bottom of a broken game/company &
    hold a company accountable for not having our best interest. This isn't the only function of the game that **** us over either.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This is what happens when people try to utilize a feature in the game geared towards high end tier players.
    I’m fully stocked on 4/6 t4cc and non in my stash. But I would no way take away any of the 4 classes I’m fully stocked on to trade them in for a chance at the other two.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If this seemed like actual chance this would be okay. I understood the risk before trading, and I called exactly what would happen which is why this is frustrating. This feels like an actual company understanding what you need in order to excel but instead, spiting you at every turn. Judging from your responses, I don't understand why you guys want to crack jokes instead of trying to get to the bottom of a broken game/company &
    hold a company accountable for not having our best interest. This isn't the only function of the game that **** us over either.

If you understood the risk before trading then why are you complaining now? That’s like going to a roulette table betting all on red, you understand it might come up black or red, but when it comes up black you complain anyway.

I feel for you, but this trade was not a good one for you in any case. This feature is aimed at those who are overflowing. When you only have a few of each class, you may as well save them for a good champ rather than gamble.

I’m afraid this is the most sympathy you'll find here. Not many people believe the conspiracy theory that kabam rig everything against you.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m not cracking jokes but the best way to fix things is to not do things. If nobody uses this feature, maybe they would make it better. If nobody used items in war, maybe they would make it better. If nobody spent at all, maybe they would make the game better.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Well, you could be like the guy who posted on Reddit. Traded in 3 skill t4 and got a science, which he didn’t need/want. That put him at three science, so he traded those in and got back....a skill.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Why would you cash them in before filling your inventory? What if you pull a Corvus or hype or something and want to rank them? Well, now you can’t.
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    I'll sale you the Brooklyn bridge.