**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Idea for overheating conpensation

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Half of a 5* crystal.
2 4* crystals.
10 premiums
3* Kang (as a trophy)
7 energy refills
3 level 3 team revives, 7 level 3 team potions
And a 3* cinematic crystal

Feal free to add on if nessesary

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    I think you mean compensation not confensation
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Anthinho wrote: »
    I think you mean compensation not confensation

I’ll edit it, thx for pointing out the error
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sure why not i don't mind free compensation for an issue i never faced lol
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Yeah we need a confession and compensation bruh
    WingTSE wrote: »
    I would be happy with 5,000 5* shards and maybe 2500 6* shards the heck with everything else lol

6* shards are still quite new, I doo not believe they will even consider giving any.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    No chance kabam would give half that amount. They are tighter than a ducks arse.
    Okay, if you’re going to comment because of a simple spelling error, don’t bother. Keep this chat relevant
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I like your list. Honestly, I think it’s come to the point (my phone still overheats - just not as bad) that Kabam should let us pick our 4 Star heroes. Instead of random crystals, let us pick the champions we want. If you want a duped hero for compensation, so be it. Id you want a specific hero, here’s a list. Something like that would go a long way towards befriending the community of players.

Also, we should get some of those rarer awakening gems and tier 4 catalysts. That would set things right.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t even look like we are gonna get compensation
    I like your list. Honestly, I think it’s come to the point (my phone still overheats - just not as bad) that Kabam should let us pick our 4 Star heroes. Instead of random crystals, let us pick the champions we want. If you want a duped hero for compensation, so be it. Id you want a specific hero, here’s a list. Something like that would go a long way towards befriending the community of players.

Also, we should get some of those rarer awakening gems and tier 4 catalysts. That would set things right.

I agree with letting us pick our 4* champions but people can choose iceman and get his dupe which can clear a lot of content saving the player money,. And that’s not what they want.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Compensation *
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious are we really just being mugged off big time? Or is something being done?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    200 premium shards and a 2* howard
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    200 premium shards and a 2* howard
    Get rid of the premium shards and make it a 1 Star Howard and that’s what we’re getting
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    How about a game that actually works without emergency maintenance several times per month? And yes, whether you experienced a specific bug, or issue, we all deserve some free stuff, but that ain’t gonna happen.. this thread will be closed in 3...2....1
    Compensation *

I fixed the error. Stop commenting out it
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Sounds like a reasonable request to all human beings that play the game, they gotta be human beings themselves with compassion for others first....so yeah, there won’t be any compensation because they didn’t and haven’t lost anything except your playtime and your money spent when your device functioned.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Compensation *

But you didn't fix the error. Its still spelled wrong in the tittle.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Compensation *

That’s not the dang point to the tread. Keeps it relevant
    Compensation *

To much stuff. Theyll never give that much
    Compensation *

Well we suffered through 18 days of overheating and possibly ruining iOS devices. I think this idea is not enough. But if I add more, it will become unrealistic. We deserve this much stuff for all the downtime, ooverheating, crashing, and bugs with champs.
    Compensation *

Well we suffered through 18 days of overheating and possibly ruining iOS devices. I think this idea is not enough. But if I add more, it will become unrealistic. We deserve this much stuff for all the downtime, ooverheating, crashing, and bugs with champs.

Did you play the game while you knew overheating was a thing?
    Compensation *

Yeah, I need to get the T4 basics from EQ.
    @Kabam Miike can I get your input on this?
    Compensation *

Yeah, I need to get the T4 basics from EQ.

So you knew the overheating could cause your phone to possibly break an you took the risk but want Kabam to over compensate for you taking that very risk. If You get a nail in your tire and the dealer says replace it or risk a blow out, and you dont replace it and your tire blows out on the highway, do you expect the dealer to give you a new tire or even a new car if you wreck it because of the blow out?
This discussion has been closed.