**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does it make any sense to have a difficulty between Master and Uncollected?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Would something like this be helpful? It's obvious there are many players now that finds master too easy and Uncollected very difficult.

Comments

• LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    No it wouldn't make any sense to. The ai acts the same in both. Maybe a penny puncher difficulty and a never had relations difficulty. Separate the types of players haha
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    They are making uncollected harder for the whales. Break out that wallet to join the elite. Of course many people can get through it with no money but that group has 100% gotten smaller in the last few months.

Didn't you see all the communication about changing the meta of the game (expected difficulty given all past events)?
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Give Normal difficulty Heroic Rewards,
    Heroic difficulty Master rewards,
    Master difficulty Uncollected rewards,
    Uncollected difficulty ..... IDK.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    I just think they need to spread the difficulty a bit more in Master mode. I don't think it's a satisfying game experience to cut your way through ten fights using a single champion; with little or no effort, and then the final boss slaughters all five of your heroes with a never-ending supply of instant SP3s (I'm thinking of you, Heimdall!).

Sure there are a very few specific counters to him (let's not start that thread again, there's loads already). My point is that I'd just rather experience some challenge through the rest of the episode so that the final boss doesn't have to be quite so overpowered.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Wouldn't mind an Epic difficulty after Uncollected.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Theres people who find uncollected too easy too

Yah.... lol