**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cut-offs for T4CC arena

gvikram18gvikram18 Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I am about to try the T4cc arena this time. Does the infinite streak pattern of the basic catalyst event holds good for this arena or if there something else? Adding to that, what are the cut-offs for getting the crystal?

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    gvikram18 wrote: »
    I am about to try the T4cc arena this time. Does the infinite streak pattern of the basic catalyst event holds good for this arena or if there something else? Adding to that, what are the cut-offs for getting the crystal?

It's not worth doing. Take my advice.
  • Options
    GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    One member of my alliance scored 6mil and placed 200-something. As long as I've been playing I haven't seen any cutoffs, but can guess that the scores are pretty high and unattainable for most.

Also, I gave up playing this arena. The time spent vs. rewards are not worth it. More often than not you end up with iso.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @Cable and @GoChickens are exactly right. For what is most likely just going to be ISO this arena is not worth doing. You would be better off getting the same amount of points in the feature 4* or basic 4* arenas where you can get shards at least.
  • Options
    ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    You'll need 8-8.5 mill to rank in the top 25.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Around 15-18 million is the cut off
    Depends what the current feature champ is ongoing
    If champ is good in ongoing arena then cut off is 15 million, or if the featured champ is not good then it's around 18 million