**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7005 PI / 658K rating looking for Platinum/GOLD Alliance

acchakko on LINE/CHQ
looking for well organized, ideally Europe based alliance, running Map56pambb3ojmlk.png

Comments

• ChrisOczChrisOcz Posts: 63
    Look me up ingame or line: ChrisOcz. We do map 5*5 and are currently tier 6 in AW
  • Harry_Roxx1337Harry_Roxx1337 Posts: 112
    IGN: Harry Roxx
    Line ID: harryroxx

az6in98w4o4x.jpeg

LMK if you have interest.
  • Ragingtiger91Ragingtiger91 Posts: 46
    edited August 2018
    Gold 1. 1823 rating. 35553
    Looking to go plat 3 and 5x5
    Line Id: Ragingtiger
    Same in game name.
    Alliance name: Art of War
  • JBIIIJBIII Posts: 13
    @acchakko we are 12M alliance, T4 gold 1, running 5x5 and 100% completing daily. Looking to add a few player with 6k+ prestige to push us to platinum. Add me on line if interested jb_3

134n5uz9w13x.jpeg
  • JBIIIJBIII Posts: 13
    We are also Europe based
  • 18mn aq 5x5 aw gold 1 tier 4 alliance. International alliance. hit me on line @ devraj_90 or in game @devraj123 if still looking