Options

Difficulty in Master Event Quest increased?

Hi, Maybe it is just me but i have the Feeling that Master Event Quest is so much more difficult then in the past. Or Maybe my skill will be more worse then ever. Just a Feeling or did they increase the difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    This thread will devolve into a pissing contest like every other thread about the same topic. But yeah, general consensus is that yes, the difficulty has increased in relation to last months EQ at the very least, and possibly a couple ones before that. Depends on how hard you thought Thanos was really.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yeah, its difficult, I wont explore it. I barely completed the last 30% Heath/Attack boost I had.
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    This month is harder, only if you go in unprepared. This event needs a lot more strategy than previous months, in particular the last two bosses need specific champs to beat them (although saying specific is quite misleading, since there are around 25 champs suited to beating them).

If you do research and prepare then the month will be alright, but you do need the right champs.

A 100% this. To be fair, there isn't a get gud brigade lmao, there might be a couple trolls who say that all the time, but for the most part people have tried to help out the ones having trouble with tips and tricks. There are just a bunch who don't take the advice and just keep arguing for nerfs.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Difficulty isn’t just a straight line. You can’t say that one month was difficulty 5 and one month will be difficulty 8. Every person will find challenges diffrent so it’s not fair to use a blanket statement saying they turned the difficulty up.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    This is the second month that I did Uncollected 100% first, then work backwards for Heroic/Master.

Having gone through my first full run of Master now, I will say that for the most part, the only difference between most of the boss fights in the two is Master uses 5* and UC uses 6*. So higher stats. The actual fights are about the same in execution, given they had most of the node buffs that made the fights 'hard'. Which means I went in with my 3* Ronin on Master just like in UC and lolstunlock'd 3.1 and 3.2 bosses. :D

The only other obvious thing between the two, beyond 5* vs 6*, is the lack of the "all but one buffed lanes" pattern they adopted with the last handful of EQ's. So clearing the map is the same as it always was, but I can see how some could feel some of the bosses were far more challenging if they didn't go in prepared to counter the buffs.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You can beat the last 2 bosses with a 2star Ronan. How has the difficulty increased?
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    What happened was kabam sent out a message months ago stating that master modes champions would be easier and have a lower pi but the bosses would stay difficult that was all until the thanos event quest they made that and then reverted it back to the way master used to be with high pi champs and a whole lot of BS
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Ronan. Even as a 3* Ronan will destroy both Arnim Zola and Red Skull

I’m pretty sure for style point you can do them both with Voodoo as well if you get bored
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have just finished 100% master event quest and I don’t think it is more difficult than last one. As someone have said, if you have Ronan it becomes one of the easiest boss kill.
  • Options
    Not gunna lie, this is only my 2nd uncollected event, but I feel a lot more comfortable to 100% this one than the last, used a couple of revives this time through (trying to go Spartan on Heimdall), used a lot more last month.

As long as you use the right champs on Heimdall and don't go trigger happy you'll be reet.
    Helps if you have a duped ronan or DV for chapter 3 too