**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Wallcrawler Crystals

So, I've opened 65 wall crawler crystals. For the love of god I got one 4* but it was a Karnak and very few 3*'s like seriously.

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Is it the day after yesterday already? I swear we already had this post today.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    You spent nearly 10k units to get a 4 star?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    You could refresh a 5/50 in arena and get almost 20 million points with those units and get spidey 100% haha
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    I rarely if ever buy feature crystals anymore. Bought 10 got spider and pun 99 4*.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    I rarely if ever buy feature crystals anymore. Bought 10 got spider and pun 99 4*.

Congrats!
  • Options
    Slasherx44Slasherx44 Posts: 20
    edited July 2017
    Never ever buy PHCs or featured crystals. You will be disappointed 99.9% of the time.
  • Options
    LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    I have retired from buying any featured hero crystals, too much disappointment.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Spun 1 got 4* spidey!
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I rarely buy them bought 10 duped 4* punisher and got Spider-Man and punisher as 3*
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Spun 1 got 4* spidey!

Lucky! I opened 6 featured 5 star crystals and got a shiny duped iron patriot. No spider man. So much for 20 - 25% chance
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I bought 1 5* crystal and got him. Glad I held onto that awakening gem for him.
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 105
    Spun 2....one of them was a 4* Yondu
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    You always see the Reddit posts saying, "Bought one crystal for a laugh, got him first time".

I'd be more interested in hearing from someone who bought like 100-200 of these before they got him - there must be a few of those.

Just how many would you need to buy to realistically beat the odds?