**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Restart AW seasons

This has been the most unstable week in games history. No less than 6 outages. AW season is tainted by deaths and alliances not given opportunity to finish. Season mist start fresh at this point.

Comments

• Options
    Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    Guess you lost your first eh? Yeh blame the servers smh
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    There's no wars taking place right now
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    People have spent thousands of dollars on the season so far on revives, boosts, health. You want to make all of that void just because of some network issues? Yeah it’s annoying but you can’t just throw away all that progress.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    If u r naive enough to spend thousands of dollars here u will find other thousands as well

i don’t understand what you’re trying to say
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    People have spent thousands of dollars on the season so far on revives, boosts, health. You want to make all of that void just because of some network issues? Yeah it’s annoying but you can’t just throw away all that progress.

Thousands in the first week? Even on the season that’s pretty bad, maybe war isn’t for y’all
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I wonder how many alliances will wait until the last hour to finish the upcoming war.
  • Options

Thousands in the first week? Even on the season that’s pretty bad, maybe war isn’t for y’all

Ah. Mybad, I appear to have spelt units wrong, is autocorrect a valid excuse? I meant to say thousands of units, but rushed it a bit.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

Ah. Mybad, I appear to have spelt units wrong, is autocorrect a valid excuse? I meant to say thousands of units, but rushed it a bit.

Could be Zimbabwean dollars.

Dammit shoulda used that as an excuse. Would have been sooo much less embarrassing.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Next season don’t start war matchmaking late
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    This has been the most unstable week in games history. No less than 6 outages. AW season is tainted by deaths and alliances not given opportunity to finish. Season mist start fresh at this point.

Are you still going on about that 1 loss? Move on please.