**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena series 1-20: champs almost never use specials. It’s getting old fast!

When you’re baiting specials and evading for over 30 seconds from one wall to the other and the AI still won’t throw a special, something is wrong. This is getting so irritating, Kabam! The arena champs look like a bunch of idiots—just standing there doing nothing.

Me: Evade. Evade. Evade. Evade. Nothing... evade. evade, evade, evade... angry evade, nothing... Give up.

Hit them 5 more times; watch them SP3 you into oblivion—streak over. Thanks for playing.
The AI needs to be more aggressive and stop being so stingy with the special attacks. Or make 50% of the champs power controllers. Or just add notes to the pause menu:

Lazy AI
Champ will stand there doing nothing for periods of the fight, will forget it has special attacks until it reaches SP3 and then ruin your streak. (Cannot be nullified)

Comments

• I agree with you it happens sometimes even in quests but olso there will be a lot of players who are the best and can bait specials everytime commenting on this thread
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    It's very annoying & I have lost streaks just before the start of the infinite streak because of this. It also makes fights much longer when you spend ages trying, often in vain, to bait out specials when fighting high PI opponents.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I find that it has to do with match up difficulty levels. I go for hard, even if it means higher PI opponents, because the AI behaves like regular content. Easy and medium difficulty opponents seldom use special, except when they reach SP3, LOL