**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinity War Captain America synergy

kuryoqqm09xj.jpeg
I have been teaming Hulk up with Cap IW for over 2 weeks now and have yet to trigger weakness with Hulk whether hitting or getting hit. I never see a debuff pop up and it doesn’t seem to work. Anyone have any luck getting weakness to trigger?

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I assume it’s just a passive that doesn’t show on the HUD. It’s only role would be to reduce damage from passive abilities such as limbo, degen, and critical failure.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It says it places a passive weakness on the enemy, so you shouldn't expect any debuff to appear ...
    It only works when the enemy doesn't hit you. In other words, is good to reduce damage from abilities based on the enemy attack, like bleed, poison, limbo, incineration, etc.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    It says it places a passive weakness on the enemy, so you shouldn't expect any debuff to appear ...
    It only works when the enemy doesn't hit you. In other words, is good to reduce damage from abilities based on the enemy attack, like bleed, poison, limbo, incineration, etc.

I don’t think it would affect bleed/poison/etc., those are usually based on attack value when it is applied which should be unaffected by this weakness.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Limbo, incineration aura, coldsnap at beginning of the fight, dormammu degen are the affected ones

Pls add if i missed some
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

I don’t think it would affect bleed/poison/etc., those are usually based on attack value when it is applied which should be unaffected by this weakness.

Yeh you're probably right on that ... I didn't tested it for myself yet.
    The way the bleed/poison debuffs are triggered is also important. Champs like morningstar or abomination need to get hit to apply them to the enemy, which means these can be affected by the synergy
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    last month it did place a weakness on the enemie which you could see the whole time
  • Options
    Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Weakness reduces attack rating right? So will the synergy reduce block damage?