**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not worth boosting and healing in war

In my opinion boosting and healing before fights in war is not worth the glory spent. You can spend the glory on t2a weekly and get more overall in a month than you would if placed in plat 3 rather than gold 1 or plat 2 rather than 3. A good ally gets approximstely 4000 glory weekly from aq. 3k going towards t2a gets you 5400 shards weekly. In one month or 4 weeks you’ll 21600 t2a shards. Spread the word, let’s show kabam that spending units or glory in war is over. Let master allainces duke it out for bragging rights.

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Lol have fun losing war while the rest of us rake in those red shards!!!
  • Options
    JohndeeperJohndeeper Posts: 33
    No one wins every war and at some point it’s 50/50.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    People spend glory on potions?
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Johndeeper wrote: »
    In my opinion boosting and healing before fights in war is not worth the glory spent. You can spend the glory on t2a weekly and get more overall in a month than you would if placed in plat 3 rather than gold 1 or plat 2 rather than 3. A good ally gets approximstely 4000 glory weekly from aq. 3k going towards t2a gets you 5400 shards weekly. In one month or 4 weeks you’ll 21600 t2a shards. Spread the word, let’s show kabam that spending units or glory in war is over. Let master allainces duke it out for bragging rights.

I want t5b so I'll keep healing an boosting thanks.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    This isn't anything new. We have been buying t2a frags since Glory came out.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Shhhhhh. I figured this out recently and dropped to a gold 1 ally :) We finish top 250 with 5x5 and so yeah buying the 1800 x3 t2a weekly.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    For higher tiers makes more sense to use glory for heal pots since rewards for Master / P1 etc will more than offset lost t2a from glory - these alliances are after t5b shards and 6* shards I assume more than t2A for a lot of these alliances do map6 and are getting good chunks of t2a weekly. Also note if doing a lot of map6 they are probably getting 1-2k more glory than most weekly which helps funds buying pots. Gold and potentially bottom end of P3 is where you can buy more t2a shards since 1) probably helps you a lot more towards better AWO and AWD, even if slowly and 2) still have little glory left to pick up some health pots when needed for AW to push for a W. Also map is a lot easier in challenger and below than expert
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Lol, it’s not about the t2 alphas. I love better competition and the t5basics. Who would want to lose when you have the chance to win by using potions? Not me
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    And if you get t5B that makes your game better? What if yout champs are bad and you have no god tier to use those t5B on???

I have 2 T5B currently collecting dust. I have 8 T2A collecting dust. There is no motivation whe the meta just give you bad champs.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Top tiers aren’t using t5b on god tier offensive guys - they are probably more beefing up their AWD with r5 5* and r2 6* defenders at this stage. They have the skill to clear most / all content with their existing r4 5* or the 1-2 original r5s.
  • Options
    JohndeeperJohndeeper Posts: 33
    Seeing as I’ll never be in a master alliance I’m going with the t2a weekly, I currently have 3 t5b gathering dust and I already have one rank 5z. Need the t2a
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Lol have fun losing war while the rest of us rake in those red shards!!!

A ) it's 5* shards.
    B ) I don't revive nor boost nor heal and still clear my lane.