**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proxima Midnight

I just pulled proxima from a login GMC as a 5 star. I know she is a beast duped but is she any good unduped.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Login GMC?

You mean featured I hope?
  • Nope login
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Proximas awakened ability is only useful if you plan to clear act 5, rol, and lol. On her own, she's okay, but I haven't been able to use my proxima all that well.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    She's a beast if you know how to use her. Her sig ability is only needed for LOL. Here's how she does against IMIW in alliance war (tier 4, node 24):

https://youtu.be/eWaQLZ5EsgY
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    She is a great attack champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Even long fights she can do better than a lot of other champs without her sig. I can take down WS RoL consistently under 200 hits with my rank 5 unduped 4*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Terrific attacker. Great pull. Share the luck lol.

Dr. Zola
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Nope login

5* in a login crystal doesn't exist.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wow... GG. I’m about to open mine soon. Terriffic attacker, very awesome pull!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* Beast...for about the 8th or 9th time. Beats a 3*, gives 5* shards. Puts me at 1-for-infinity for 5* pulls from the login GMC crystals. That Grandmaster guy...he’s a total tightwad.

Dr. Zola
  • Salsashark21Salsashark21 Posts: 2
    I’ve had her as a 6* for a couple of months now. She’s got a steep learning curve, but I’m finding that I’m using her in Uncollected more and more. The more I use her, the better I get, and the better I get the more beast she is. She crushed the Adaptoid for me, a lot like that video above.
    I’m debating whether or not she’s worth the R2
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Nope login

Are you not Uncollected? You get shards for logging inhvqo0h1nku1w.jpeg
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I’ve had her as a 6* for a couple of months now. She’s got a steep learning curve, but I’m finding that I’m using her in Uncollected more and more. The more I use her, the better I get, and the better I get the more beast she is. She crushed the Adaptoid for me, a lot like that video above.

She's worth the R2. As I tell my allies, if a champ is R5-worthy as a 5s, it's R2-worthy as a 6s
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Nope login

That doesn’t make it a login crystal.
    Look at the monthly calendar. That is a login crystal.
    The GMC is not a login crystal. It’s a GMC crystal.
  • Salsashark21Salsashark21 Posts: 2
    Fixxx wrote: »

She's worth the R2. As I tell my allies, if a champ is R5-worthy as a 5s, it's R2-worthy as a 6s

That’s where I’m having the issue. Is she worth a rank 2 over r5 for my Blade or Medusa? Probably not, but I still kinda want to do it
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    edited August 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Proximas awakened ability is only useful if you plan to clear act 5, rol, and lol. On her own, she's okay, but I haven't been able to use my proxima all that well.
    I love Proxima!! The only thing that’s a pain is timing the intercept perfectly (mission 2)...other than that she is very good for long fights, I have videos of my ROL clearance with her if that would help

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Nope login

That doesn’t make it a login crystal.
    Look at the monthly calendar. That is a login crystal.
    The GMC is not a login crystal. It’s a GMC crystal.

You guys are arguing the same point. It is a Grandmaster Crystal, but you get shards for the GMC for logging in everyday.