**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Proxima Midnight

I just pulled proxima from a login GMC as a 5 star. I know she is a beast duped but is she any good unduped.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Login GMC?

You mean featured I hope?
  • Nope login
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Proximas awakened ability is only useful if you plan to clear act 5, rol, and lol. On her own, she's okay, but I haven't been able to use my proxima all that well.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    She's a beast if you know how to use her. Her sig ability is only needed for LOL. Here's how she does against IMIW in alliance war (tier 4, node 24):

https://youtu.be/eWaQLZ5EsgY
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    She is a great attack champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Even long fights she can do better than a lot of other champs without her sig. I can take down WS RoL consistently under 200 hits with my rank 5 unduped 4*
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Terrific attacker. Great pull. Share the luck lol.

Dr. Zola
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Nope login

5* in a login crystal doesn't exist.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wow... GG. I’m about to open mine soon. Terriffic attacker, very awesome pull!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I got a 4* Beast...for about the 8th or 9th time. Beats a 3*, gives 5* shards. Puts me at 1-for-infinity for 5* pulls from the login GMC crystals. That Grandmaster guy...he’s a total tightwad.

Dr. Zola
  • Salsashark21Salsashark21 Posts: 2
    I’ve had her as a 6* for a couple of months now. She’s got a steep learning curve, but I’m finding that I’m using her in Uncollected more and more. The more I use her, the better I get, and the better I get the more beast she is. She crushed the Adaptoid for me, a lot like that video above.
    I’m debating whether or not she’s worth the R2
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Nope login

Are you not Uncollected? You get shards for logging inhvqo0h1nku1w.jpeg
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I’ve had her as a 6* for a couple of months now. She’s got a steep learning curve, but I’m finding that I’m using her in Uncollected more and more. The more I use her, the better I get, and the better I get the more beast she is. She crushed the Adaptoid for me, a lot like that video above.

She's worth the R2. As I tell my allies, if a champ is R5-worthy as a 5s, it's R2-worthy as a 6s
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Nope login

That doesn’t make it a login crystal.
    Look at the monthly calendar. That is a login crystal.
    The GMC is not a login crystal. It’s a GMC crystal.
  • Salsashark21Salsashark21 Posts: 2
    Fixxx wrote: »

She's worth the R2. As I tell my allies, if a champ is R5-worthy as a 5s, it's R2-worthy as a 6s

That’s where I’m having the issue. Is she worth a rank 2 over r5 for my Blade or Medusa? Probably not, but I still kinda want to do it
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    edited August 2018
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    Proximas awakened ability is only useful if you plan to clear act 5, rol, and lol. On her own, she's okay, but I haven't been able to use my proxima all that well.
    I love Proxima!! The only thing that’s a pain is timing the intercept perfectly (mission 2)...other than that she is very good for long fights, I have videos of my ROL clearance with her if that would help

• MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Nope login

That doesn’t make it a login crystal.
    Look at the monthly calendar. That is a login crystal.
    The GMC is not a login crystal. It’s a GMC crystal.

You guys are arguing the same point. It is a Grandmaster Crystal, but you get shards for the GMC for logging in everyday.