**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This game is a piece of sh**!

I have been forced to burn potions/units because this game continues to crash mid fight, coincidently during the Domino/Buffet fight EVERYTIME!

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Kabam says - we dont care, now go away.
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    Just a rant to blow off steam...but you're right. I refuse to give this game any money so they don't care about me lol.
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    There are some fights where I always definitely experience lags too. Like when fighting with or against dormammu, after king groot activates his sp2, during sentinel's sp2. This game is purposely designed to screw us.
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Turning off chat seems to help with lag issue
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Turning off chat only helps loading times. What the person talking about dorm and others lagging is there animations bog down the gpu which causes framerate lag. It happens to me as well. Like the flames on ghost rider and dorm. Feathers from howard. Weather effects from iceman.