**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW vs [SGA-3] SlycemGaming Alliance - 3

Somin_DadSomin_Dad Posts: 183
edited August 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I wonder how u got your legend tag. This is a prime example of players without any caliber trying to jump onto the YouTube bandwagon. Totally no value to be garnered from watching this video whatsoever
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Only watched the first 1,5 minute and.... no.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Wow....... Can’t use parry for everything.
  • Somin_DadSomin_Dad Posts: 183
    Don't be so harsh, sometimes game goes on well, sometimes not so well. Just want to record my play, and maybe others can get something from the record, even from my mistakes. The 'Legend' title was gained during monthly event of iceman, which was done twice due to update, and I was lucky to be included in 200 candidates even the time was not so good.
  • I’m confused why you would want to post this.

You died more clearing one path than my entire bg died in our last war. LOL

I think you need to work on your intercepts and counterattack’s.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    well just wondering what is the purpose of posting your war video in the forum, care to explain?