**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Questionable Block Breaking Occurrence on iOS and maybe Android

I’ve seen a couple discussions as of late about players champions not blocking even though they themselves are pressing down on left hand side of the screen to block.

I am now experiencing the same problem on a inconsistent basis. I had the problem of not being able to block 3 weeks ago, and now again just today.

Is it just the phone not registering my fingers pressing on the screen or what? Lack of blood flow to my fingers, making the phone think I’m dead or something? Ridiculous.

But seriously, as well as that, I’ve had my champs freeze and not do anything and sit and take a beating as well. Inconsistent occurrences too. Takes a toll on AQ and can cost my Alliance AWs as well (bc I’m one of the designated boss killers)...

Comments

• Options
    Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    We’ve been complaining about this since 17.0, nothing but silence from Kabam
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Im currently experiencing this on my android
    The main challenge I'm having is being unable to capture it really
    Did a video of it but realized it looks like I'm letting go of my block when in fact im not
    Just hope someone has a better shot at proving it cuz its happening more frequently
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    I might need to set up my GoPro on a tripod to film my fingers during a play session.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I just experienced a sentinel lauching their special on me while I was hitting into their block
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Welp. Looks like we’ll all be waiting for a fix for awhile.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's been a problem for awhile, and there has been numerous other things going on with blocks and the combat side of things to make some of the fights a buggy frustrating mess.
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    parry timings and blocking after a combo timings have been completely off since the last like 2 major updates.

best thing I suggest is to either not go for the "free" parry at the beginning of the fight, when the 2 champs come face to face, cause I am unable to parry consistently at the very start of the fight after this last update and especially in aw and aq; I just hold block then go into my fight.

and also hold block asap after you launch a 5 hit combo or sp cause It feels the AI can attack much quicker if they block us or after they eat a combo

this is my take anyway.. anyone see or feel this too? Ive been playing for over 2 years now so I can tell when something feels super off..
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    @Blitzkilla420 I feel ya man. Been playing 2 years as well, and have can tell when something feels off or different in the gameplay.

As for your method of blocking right after a 5 hit combo, i just might try it and see how it works out foe me. Doesnt't hurt to try it.