**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Information on #CarnageBuff

TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Posts: 10
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I would like to quote a just things that should be considered about buffing carnage:
1) He is a psychopathic killing machine. he should get persistent charges after winning fights fueling his madness.
2) He is stronger than either spiderman or venom, some sources believe him to be stronger than both combined (capable of lifting 80 tons) hence the truce that was made between venom and spidey to try and stop his rampage (Maximum Carnage). As such his base attack should be higher than either of them. *Side note spidey should get an % evade reduction when fighting either venom or carnage as his spider sense doesn't trigger*
3) He has the same claw type as venom. His entire arm can become a sword or axe. Yet he inflicts a very minimal bleed only on heavy and sp3. He should be able to inflict bleed at least the same capability as venom if not more so. (*Edit: I realize that if bleeding he inflicts much more stacks and quickly but lets face it, its not the same.)
4)With the bond being with his blood, the carnage symbiote has on several instances saved Kletus by altering parts of him to endure. He has also been attributed as to be "vampiric" and able to heal himself by draining the life force of others. (similar to Rogue). Perhaps a small healing ability needs to be granted. Optionally a small life regen based on bleed or bleed stacks.
Additionally the blood bond surrounds Kletus giving him 360 degree vision essentially in addition to the spider like reflexes granted from spidey in venoms bonding. Perhaps an evade or miss potential should be implemented.
5) Being "born" of venom, and as such birthed on earth, the carnage symbiote is more versatile and has poison immunity.

There's more but that's the big things really. Now in order to be fair so he isn't way OP lets discuss his predominant weaknesses.

Just like number one up top
1) He is completely insane and as such manipulatable. Maybe something along the lines of a reverse "aggression" debuff where if he doesn't land a hit on his opponent he begins to "doubt" himself and his beliefs. As such maybe a form of self (passive as not to trigger willpower) Ability Accuracy Reduction or weakness if hes not ripping someone apart.
2) He is susceptible Sound waves and fire. Much less weak to sound than venom, but more so to fire. Perhaps AAR or Weakness when incinerated?

Basically to sum up, Carnage was listed as one the greatest and most dangerous villains in marvel history. He desperately needs to be brought up a notch from what he is. I personally have no fear when fighting any version of him. I hope you find this useful and look forward to him being revamped.

Comments

• Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Save your breath. Kabam ain't listening anyway.
    I stopped making suggestions exactly because of that.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Brian Grant did an interview with a dev and the next 2 champs to be buffed will be cosmic so let that sink in
  • Options
    luhdemtatersluhdemtaters Posts: 19
    belli300 wrote: »
    Brian Grant did an interview with a dev and the next 2 champs to be buffed will be cosmic so let that sink in

Yep, I assume Carnage and Venom are getting buffed. Also, Kabam Ein acknowledged that they didn't get Carnage "right" when they released him. Further hinting that he's on the docket as one of the two cosmics being buffed, per BG's interview.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Would love a carnage buff but I expect that if they are working on 2 cosmics I expect Kamala khan and groot.
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    #carnagebuff2018