**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

requesting password reset not working

i've requested to have my password reset but im not receiving any emails, i checked the spelling and i also checked the spam folder. any help would be great

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! Please reach out to our support team for help with your password. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header or by using this form.
  • Options
    HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! Please reach out to our support team for help with your password. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header or by using this form.

He forgot his password
  • Options

I want to change my password and I have the same problem, I am in China, I have to login this forums with VPN, and I can't access the link to the form neither.
    How can I change my password?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★

That link is invalid.

Use this instead.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052816631-Kabam-ID-Password-Reset

Click on the link highlighted in yellow.