Dash Back Twice

hylozoiihylozoii Member Posts: 49
Not sure what the scheduled maintenance did, but when will this problem be resolved? Attacks like RR, Luke, and more are still bugged to dodge back on. You end up getting clipped by the second part of the attack because the second dodge doesn't work or is delayed.

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Member Posts: 272 ★★
    Luke can be dodged. Just need to calm down and time your evades properly. Juggs is the problematic one for me. I got clip so many times by his L1 I decided to just block instead.
  • Maveric_joMaveric_jo Member Posts: 13
    It is all based on the champions you use. some champions seems to have a low dash back length and some is slow compared to others. I think it is better to practice evading at the last moment, just before the contact is being made.
    Yeah that makes sense. Let me give it another go.
  • ThebigBientThebigBient Member Posts: 11
    This is no bug, this is on purpose. I haven't posted on the forum in awhile but I've noticed this as well. Just like spiderman and his "Evade, Pow!" These "bugs" generate revenue and this one is pretty obvious. Get stuck evading projectiles and take damage. You have to be more precise in your evades to not get stuck but these are the type of things that are borderline cheating and take away from the integrity of the game. I really hate stuff like this! If you want to generate revenue, spend time tuning the AI. Let them use specials mid-combo so you capitalize on mistakes or something . Not by finding cheap methods to disgrace the gameplay. It comes down to fairness. If you continue to implement these sleazy tactics, this game will lose all sense of fairness and credibility. Doing stuff like this should not be an option for you guys.
  • ThebigBientThebigBient Member Posts: 11
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Luke can be dodged. Just need to calm down and time your evades properly. Juggs is the problematic one for me. I got clip so many times by his L1 I decided to just block instead.
    Time your evade when his fist hits the ground. Easy to jump the gun on his sp1 but if you wait that split second you will evade it everytime
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Time your evade when his fist hits the ground. Easy to jump the gun on his sp1 but if you wait that split second you will evade it everytime

Ahhh I see now. I'm getting the hang of it. Thanks man that was solid advice.
  • CovenatorCovenator Member Posts: 13
    It's been a problem for a while, since right before season 4 AQ. They're ignoring our complaints
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    I've noticed that the dash back seems ok when I'm fighting in the arenas but it's getting more and more common when running AQ where the AI is super aggressive it's really having a big impact to my survivability when doing AQ and as we all know the revives and pots for alliance events are costly and we can't get those resources as easily as we did it seems like the game will be unplayable for me if the evade dash is not fixed. Sorry for the long rant but the frustration is beyond horrible
  • aVaT4raVaT4r Member Posts: 4
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but it does appear that the 148 odd pages of complaints, without response from the MODs, have suddenly disappeared.

I think I speak for all when say, we don't care about new 5* champs. Fix the game play. Fix it now. No more stupid announcements about new content that doesn't matter since the fundamental game controls are broken.

I look forward to no response
    I knew they would erase all past posts in this new forum site, which is really disorganized
    It's looks they have acknowledge this problem in the known issues forum, but haven't acknowledged the parry issue. They're response isn't really useful though
  • 4thYellowFlash4thYellowFlash Member Posts: 28
    It's not a Bug. Perfect example is StarLord's lv2. I would like anyone to try & evade his lv2 attack perfectly 100% of the time...just like before 12.0. If you evade his lv2 now, you will clear the 1st part of the special, however if you try to evade the 2nd part (the Powerful Blast that can Chop of +30k HP) you will not move & keep blocking (taking Chip damage) or you will get hit with the Blast....killing you. Same with Rockets lv1 Special. The Frame Timing is not the same & you don't get the chance to use the skill Parry (a skill we paid for & Mastered over time) we know what we are taking about. We are not trying to get over on you Kabam. We just want the Game to work the way it did when we 1st started playing the game. After months of practice with Parry...we know what we are doing. It's not a skill we as gamers will just lose overnight. Trust us...this is a problem & it's hard to deal with cause these new Champs have great Skills & they are powered up by the Node from the Map. Alliance Revives cost a lot of units & if we have the resources to get a Revive that's not going to help us cause the problem is inside the Code of Dexterity. Can you take some time out to look into this. Thank you
  • NotimeforgamesNotimeforgames Member Posts: 3
    IT'S NOT PERSONAL, JUST DO YOUR JOB.

PLEASE HURRY UP AND FIX THIS ISSUE, ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR WEEKS. IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE FIXING THE ISSUE BE TRANSPARENT ABOUT IT AND LET EVERYONE KNOW. I ASK ON BEHALF OF ALL THE FAN BASE, REAL AND SUBSTANTIAL COMPENSATION NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED TO THE PLAYERS FOR THIS APPARENT LACK OF ACTION AND URGENCY IN RESOLVING AN ISSUE THAT IS A MAJOR COMPONENT TO THE GAME. OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A POPULAR GAME SO I AKS THAT YOU DO WHATS RIGHT AND DEDICATE TIME TO JUST FIX IT.

IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO SEE THIS GAME SPIRAL TOWARDS FAILURE.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They say it will be fixed in next patch. They say it's not intentional but ignore all lost talking about compensation. They say they don't make changes to the fundamentals of the game without it being in release notes. I guess we have no choice but to believe what they say?
  • shingbabshingbab Member Posts: 120
    I do find it irritating there's no emergency patch for this.
    "There's a fix and it's going in the next release".
    Seems like a pretty arrogant response when many people are being frustrated for this on a regular basis.
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    They say it will be fixed in next patch. They say it's not intentional but ignore all lost talking about compensation. They say they don't make changes to the fundamentals of the game without it being in release notes. I guess we have no choice but to believe what they say?

They said they wouldn't compensate because people are dying from other things than this bug. I lol'd pretty hard when Ad0ra said that.
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    shingbab wrote: »
    I do find it irritating there's no emergency patch for this.
    "There's a fix and it's going in the next release".
    Seems like a pretty arrogant response when many people are being frustrated for this on a regular basis.

I agree this should have been fixed with emergency status. Stop aq/aw and fix it, but the stock price is dipping and they need your $$
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Hey look! New 5*'s!

DZ
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Their motivations in fixing this do appear less than sincere since they are not even entertaining compensation seemingly
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Member Posts: 73
    Venom and dorm are the biggest pain in the ass for me now.