**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear kabam you guys even care a single bit?

Lag, crash, heating issue, ai launching sp in mid of combo, connection issue, game is getting worse and worse.and it seems like you guys even dont care. With all these issues aw season is going on. I have quitted playing event quest bcoz its unplayable cant complete a path without 1-2 crash. But had to play the aw just bcoz of season. And you guys dont care. Atleast halt the aw season . I m not asking for compensation all i m asking atleast make the game playable. With every update comes connection issues free. Then comes maintenance and plus we get emergency maintainance as a gift for updating the game. . Please its a request forget discussing compensation just make this god damn game playable asap

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Sjandds wrote: »
    Lag, crash, heating issue, ai launching sp in mid of combo, connection issue, game is getting worse and worse.and it seems like you guys even dont care. With all these issues aw season is going on. I have quitted playing event quest bcoz its unplayable cant complete a path without 1-2 crash. But had to play the aw just bcoz of season. And you guys dont care. Atleast halt the aw season . I m not asking for compensation all i m asking atleast make the game playable. With every update comes connection issues free. Then comes maintenance and plus we get emergency maintainance as a gift for updating the game. . Please its a request forget discussing compensation just make this god damn game playable asap

What have you done to help them? You talk about lag and the A.I effecting you but what are you doing to help from your side? Have you provided screenshots or videos with it happening? Have you provided your device info and current OS version? Have you sent support tickets in when it happens? Did you provide where it's happeing and which game mode?
    They cant just "fix" things just because you say they are broken or not working. I have an LG V30 and have none of the issues you say except of course when the servers go down. So without provide detailed information, how can they fix it ASAP? Its fairly annoying to see these posts screaming at the mods and the company to fix things but no info is provided.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

What have you done to help them? You talk about lag and the A.I effecting you but what are you doing to help from your side? Have you provided screenshots or videos with it happening? Have you provided your device info and current OS version? Have you sent support tickets in when it happens? Did you provide where it's happeing and which game mode?
    They cant just "fix" things just because you say they are broken or not working. I have an LG V30 and have none of the issues you say except of course when the servers go down. So without provide detailed information, how can they fix it ASAP? Its fairly annoying to see these posts screaming at the mods and the company to fix things but no info is provided.

Are you kabam in disguise?
    This is an ongoing issue and there are LOTS of instances of people complaining. What a silly response. If you dont work for Kabam, dont expect any candy from them. Silly person.
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117

I have already quoted the bugs in bugs section. Crash issues in android crash section etc etc. All those comments in tht section are not sifficent for evidence?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    What he is trying to explain is there isn't much constructive information in posting about it again, implying that they don't care. There are Threads dedicated to issues, and all we can do is post with as much specific detail as possible. Of course they care. It's their job. That doesn't mean they can fix it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Scholia wrote: »

Are you kabam in disguise?
    This is an ongoing issue and there are LOTS of instances of people complaining. What a silly response. If you dont work for Kabam, dont expect any candy from them. Silly person.

Thats the key. "Complaining" what can a dev do with complaining? Does it tell him what device to test? Does it tell him what OS to use to test? Does it say what game mode its in? None of that. Most of you come on here saying "fix the lag" or "fix problem x" and don't give anything else to go off of. You all want issues "fixed ASAP" but can't provide any details.
    Again, this game us played over 100's of different devices and dozens of versions of operating systems. Its not as simple as saying fix the lag. I dont experience any lag in any game mode but you might. Thats the point I'm trying to get across. Even more so Mods keep having to ask the same queations because a very small few ever provide that info. So either provide the info or stop complaining.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    It's all about information. If you have 50 instances in one day, post that in the appropriate Thread. That will at least give frequency. What game mode are you in? What device are you running? OS? RAM? Any Apps open at the same time? Wi-Fi or Data? What's the issue? What Fights? Which Champs? When does it occur? All of that information and more contains variables that can help them while working on it. It's not really helpful to say, "Fix the game. You don't care! I pay money."....etc. They care, they're working on it, and just because they haven't solved it doesn't mean it's not seen as a priority.
  • As I said all that information has being posted in the mod thread, it starts as soon as you open the game and steadily gets worse the longer you’re on and in all game modes, if you haven’t experienced it you really don’t understand so lucky you!

As I also said it’s annoying that there has being no information about what’s being done about it, it’s 2 weeks now, the beta to fix 19.0 was being tested in that time and released the patch to fix it!
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    No
    No they do not
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Kabam probably don’t realize how was Rovio the Angry Bird company dying. They ignored the fundamental gameplay, neglect players feedback and move on. And now they are at the cliff. Will see these kinda post closed and deleted soon.

Glad that now more people aware. Thanks for posting.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Boy, if you offer some solid advice on how to actually report an issue, people FLAG that stuff quicker than a duped 6* playing a beginner quest champion....

(Watch this post get flagged as SPAM or ABUSE for speaking an inconvenient truth...)
  • Gino1290Gino1290 Posts: 37
    Like most of us demonzfyre I’m sure he has, there’s 10 pages of people posting their info in the iOS mod post about these issues and 9 for Android. It’s all the same things happening, overheating, massive battery drainage, control issues, lag etc etc

The annoying thing is there’s no update about what’s happening. They fixed the issue with 19.0 by patching it, it fixed the issues I had, they then came back with 19.1 so they must have a good idea what the problem is but just because most iOS users aren’t having it it’s not getting fixed!

I for one think that they have gone past caring and this will be the beginning of the end for MCOC. After over 3 years of playing and hard earned money spent on this game will be retiring after season 3 cause this won’t be getting fixed unfortunately.

Amen!!!lol im definitely never spending another dime ,and have already semi retired ive been having control/lag issues for awhile until iPhone users had a problem it was completely ignored and they fixed those issues android users are still being ignored ,ive sent in a few tickets with specific info (make model of device,carrier, where problems exist,etc etc)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We do understand that if the game is not performing well on your device that it can be very frustrating. But the most helpful thing you can do for us is to share detailed information as requested in the performance threads. This helps us identify trends in reported performance issues as the team continues to investigate and work to improve game performance. We don't have any new info to share at this time about any performance updates, but please know that it is something we care about and are working on.

This said, rant threads are against the forum rules so this discussion will be closed. Thanks for understanding.
This discussion has been closed.