**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Arena crystal do you think is better in the long run?

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

Which Arena crystal do you think is better in the long run? 45 votes

Regular
53%
SnakeEyes69Riise81LurkerGAM3RGUYbeyonder8421Darkrider05DOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666Crimsontide1616axelelf_1imnooneCutless_XKabam PorkchopBlaZeNKillerRino19BlackFreQuencyjlamadisonTheTrueBeastJayCeeShadPrince 24 votes
Uncollected
46%
LeNoirFaineantOKAYGangTendersquadChewybuccaSuperman69VerzzAnonymous346Savio444TwmRSpiderCoolsYouconfusedSassyMastyiRetr0VoltolosRetsTheReverendLightingrod7LegendJRGBdavis_2017SparkyCz 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Uncollected
    uncollected costs more but the least amount of units you can get is 75 and you can get 225. Plus the lowest punisher you can get is 4* with a very slim chance at 5* as opposed to 3* and 4*.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Regular
    I did the math for this crystal a while back. I do not recommend it unless you are needing a 4 star punisher. Otherwise is the same with the caveat that you have less chances at something good (opening more crystals can give you the max reward for units or gold, while opening just one will give you the least or the max).
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Regular
    Short term is obviously uncollected, but long term, just gotta give it to the one that gets you the most crystals
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected are better for 5* punisher and 5 energy refills when you hit it. The units and gold are the same over time so it really doesn't matter which you open in that respect.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Uncollected
    I’m gonna keep opening uncollected till I dupe my 5* punisher, then it’ll be normal arena crystals.