**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New material

When is kabam actually gonna generate new material instead just bringing in new characters and overloading them with a ridiculous amount of buffs to get people to buy and spend units to beat monthly quests? Its gotten very old and I personally dont care if I beat another quest or finish 5.2. At this stage of the game, there is no reason for 1* champs and the amount of 2* champs to still be getting recieved from crystals. Sorry, my grind days are over. Back to the ps4 and xbox1 for me✌🏾

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Define 'material'
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Define "new"
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So how about Gwen Pool Goes to the Movies?
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @Jabbawokky if you beat 5.2 you won’t have any more 1* champs coming from those crystals you’re probably referring to...lots of other people did it, you can too.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    As for gwenpool goes to the movies just wait for the cash grab of week 4.
    I 100% agree about the new content being off the deep end so for me this was my last month even trying to play eq. It's not worth the stress. I don't think content should be too easy. But I don't agree with the route that's being taken. Content should be beatable with skill not by needed 1 specific champ out of the 130 availabale. If you don't have good luck with crystal drops or or if you have been only playing a year then even heroic is becoming too much for some players. Were back to all this unblockable, unstoppable, unavoidable damage, instant ko, there is no fun in that. All this content is being shaped around those with full teams of 6* and multiple r5 5*. Now add in the state of the GAME with so many bugs, broken mechanics. Getting a good download of the game that works as intended is the equivalent to opening a featured 5* champ on first attempt.
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    I 100% agree about the new content being off the deep end so for me this was my last month even trying to play eq. It's not worth the stress. I don't think content should be too easy. But I don't agree with the route that's being taken. Content should be beatable with skill not by needed 1 specific champ out of the 130 availabale. If you don't have good luck with crystal drops or or if you have been only playing a year then even heroic is becoming too much for some players. Were back to all this unblockable, unstoppable, unavoidable damage, instant ko, there is no fun in that. All this content is being shaped around those with full teams of 6* and multiple r5 5*. Now add in the state of the GAME with so many bugs, broken mechanics. Getting a good download of the game that works as intended is the equivalent to opening a featured 5* champ on first attempt.

this months eq can be done with more than just ronan and me and many other people have proved that, practice instead of crying on the forums
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    There are 3 people who win this thread.

You know who you are.
  • Options
    Hmm maybe learn to read before trolling. First off I already have him beat. I am pointing out the fact that unless you have a very specific champ the quests are becoming more focused as cash grabs. Ok Mr perfect let's see you beat uncollected with a 4* carnage or 3* iron patriot. Point being many players are not daily spenders to ave every old and new champ in the game. Most people don't get great or useful drops from crystals. Also point being all the unblockable and unstoppable and Insta kill and unavoidable damage is tiring and over used. Point being the heroic quests are becoming too difficult for many new players who only have a few 4* champs. So don't run your mouth to text **** before actually reading what people say.
  • Options
    IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Hmm maybe learn to read before trolling. First off I already have him beat. I am pointing out the fact that unless you have a very specific champ the quests are becoming more focused as cash grabs. Ok Mr perfect let's see you beat uncollected with a 4* carnage or 3* iron patriot. Point being many players are not daily spenders to ave every old and new champ in the game. Most people don't get great or useful drops from crystals. Also point being all the unblockable and unstoppable and Insta kill and unavoidable damage is tiring and over used. Point being the heroic quests are becoming too difficult for many new players who only have a few 4* champs. So don't run your mouth to text **** before actually reading what people say.

lol its not about using trash champs to beat hard enemies, you said 1 out of 130 so i assume you were implying ronan, to which i said more then just him , i also highly doubt u have him beat lol
  • Options
    Me, I've only done master. No plans of doing anymore of uncollected than what I've already done which is the first 2 maps. Saying 1 out of 130 is what this game is getting to and it's getting really old. Why collect and rank up champs if they can't be used. Not with how rare resources are in the game. People that have jobs, kids... do not have the time to play 5x5 and aw every single day on top of the over load of "new content" and arena. This is a game. Its listed as a game. Not a full time job. Look at the last year, everyone is going crazy about the trinity. I have yet to pull a blade or sparky. The newest champ I have even pulled is modok. Every time I have spent to try and get anything the best I ever get is a 3* from year 1. I have even sold off every 3* and 80% of my 4* just to keep up with the pace of the game or at best to spend less time playing arena. This is what I mean about the new content being focused around just a few champs and for many people they do not have those champs. This eq adaptoid was far easier than heimdall.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

I'd like to see anyone do uncollected with 3* anything

I'd like to see someone who's uncollected that still uses 3* champs

I only got uncollected a couple months ago, have no 5* champs of any real use and I still managed to 100% last months EQ, and I'm looking to do it again, you don't need specific champs to win.
    Also if the heroic eq is too difficult for people who only have a few 4* champs, maybe they aren't at the right level to be playing the heroic EQ.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Me, I've only done master. No plans of doing anymore of uncollected than what I've already done which is the first 2 maps. Saying 1 out of 130 is what this game is getting to and it's getting really old. Why collect and rank up champs if they can't be used. Not with how rare resources are in the game. People that have jobs, kids... do not have the time to play 5x5 and aw every single day on top of the over load of "new content" and arena. This is a game. Its listed as a game. Not a full time job. Look at the last year, everyone is going crazy about the trinity. I have yet to pull a blade or sparky. The newest champ I have even pulled is modok. Every time I have spent to try and get anything the best I ever get is a 3* from year 1. I have even sold off every 3* and 80% of my 4* just to keep up with the pace of the game or at best to spend less time playing arena. This is what I mean about the new content being focused around just a few champs and for many people they do not have those champs. This eq adaptoid was far easier than heimdall.

Must say, kudos to you for not going balls to the wall about uncollected. If your roster isn’t up to it, let it go, plenty other things to do in game.

Stating that it’s a 1 in 130 quest isn’t correct though. Many people have tried, failed, regrouped, thought of champ abilities that might help and went back.
    There is no shame at all in breaking off a quest, then retry. You have all month to practice.
    Which is something that actually works in this game, frustrating as it might be sometimes to get where you easily evade IM specials for instance. Arguably not the hardest to evade, but slipping up in this month’s EQ will get you killed.

I am well aware of everyone throwing Ronan out there as the answer and yes, he is the answer, if you have him. Even as a 3* he will get te job done, albeit slow and boring.
    I don’t have an awakened 4 or 5* Ronan and my 3* is sitting at 1/10. I basically didn’t have the option to use him. I could have waited for Friday, get all that’s needed to rank him 4/40 and use him.
    Instead, I looked at my roster. There is a Magik in it, who deals massive massive damage on an L3 when the opponent is stacked on buffs.
    Brought her with me and got the job done. It’s basically a Bear Grylls thing. Adapt and overcome.

Also... do yourself a favour and stop selling off champs. If anything will hamper progress in this game, it’s selling off champs. Any dupe you get gives shards towards the next higher rank. Any champ that can be used in arena will get you through the milestones quicker, ensuring shard rewards at the least, helping to build your roster. I get that arena can be too time consuming, absolutely, but doing fights here and there over the course of three days should allow you to get at least the minimum points needed for some shard rewards.

And lastly....
    Heimdall is way easier than the adaptoid. Way, way easier..
  • Options
    JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    edited August 2018
    @Jabbawokky if you beat 5.2 you won’t have any more 1* champs coming from those crystals you’re probably referring to...lots of other people did it, you can too.

LMao if you and other people want to use and spend all of your resources to beat a single quest or chapter, kudos and more power to you. As for me....negative😂. I learned about the cash grab 2 years ago and refuse to buy into it. As for 5.2, im stuck on storm and refuse to share my paycheck to beat it. I duped 1 5* out of almost 25 pulls, so yeah there will be alot more quests i wont beat and dont care that I wont. But I refuse to make kabam rich trying to beat 1 opponent that kills your whole team with 1 attack. My life doesnt revolve around this game, so I could never cry because it. As long as idiots keep opening their wallet, the game will continue to be redundant and go downhill. Oh my xbox and ps4 gamertag is ridenowdielater, hit me up😂
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

first tip of game "never sell your champs" and you did exactly that genuis
  • Options
    ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    Jabbawokky wrote: »

LMao if you and other people want to use and spend all of your resources to beat a single quest or chapter, kudos and more power to you. As for me....negative😂. I learned about the cash grab 2 years ago and refuse to buy into it. As for 5.2, im stuck on storm and refuse to share my paycheck to beat it. I duped 1 5* out of almost 25 pulls, so yeah there will be alot more quests i wont beat and dont care that I wont. But I refuse to make kabam rich trying to beat 1 opponent that kills your whole team with 1 attack. My life doesnt revolve around this game, so I could never cry because it. As long as idiots keep opening their wallet, the game will continue to be redundant and go downhill. Oh my xbox and ps4 gamertag is ridenowdielater, hit me up😂

You dont have to spend money or all of your in-game resources to beat the material. When you get beat on and your response is "I wont spend and this is made for spenders", this is just as big of an excuse as someone who dies in AW consistently and blames "lag". There is always a way around something and, if you do need units, there are tons of ways in game to accrue them without cracking the credit card. I think the question you really meant to ask was: When is Kabam going to release new material that matches my skill level. There are multiple answers to that question, none of which you are going to like.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I understand where you are coming from and I agree that some new material would be very refreshing. The Gwenpool event has been good, however, it doesn't offer any new ways of playing and kinda feels like some of the same old stuff that we get regularly. Not saying the event itself is bad, because the rewards are awesome. It just doesn't feel that "new". We are getting the new dungeons also this month which is cool, but it really would be cool to see some brand new content. I even came up with an idea completely free of charge for them...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/87459/wouldnt-it-be-cool-if-we-got-something-new-introducing-alliance-event-quests#latest
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    you mean the new event quest and the new heros...if that isn't change then you my friend are in the wrong place to complain
  • Options
    Jabbawokky wrote: »

You dont have to spend money or all of your in-game resources to beat the material. When you get beat on and your response is "I wont spend and this is made for spenders", this is just as big of an excuse as someone who dies in AW consistently and blames "lag". There is always a way around something and, if you do need units, there are tons of ways in game to accrue them without cracking the credit card. I think the question you really meant to ask was: When is Kabam going to release new material that matches my skill level. There are multiple answers to that question, none of which you are going to like.

Ive been at 200k for the last 2 years and im always top 3 attacker in EVERY alliance I join. If I cant beat material, but someone else has using all of their stash plus units, then the material is made for spenders. Period. Even players with 4/5 5* rosters have to go in their stash nearly every "new" content. If you dont, then nothing you say matters because you are a liar and opinion is worth a $4 dollar bill😂😂
  • Options
    you mean the new event quest and the new heros...if that isn't change then you my friend are in the wrong place to complain

New heroes loaded with 10 buffs in a quest is not new material or change. If you dont know what redundant means, then try google
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    y5zcn7cpbgvo.jpeg
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    y5zcn7cpbgvo.jpeg

I was thinking that. 😂

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    8e346o7bqyx1.jpeg
  • Options
    Yep, and have absolutely no plans to share or finish it😂🤣 2k19 anyone? 😂🤣
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    What’s your in game name