I need an alliance of minimum gold 3 in AW
I am an Indian player
I have just two 4* heroes
Still can defeat 4* champions with my 3* heroes easily
If any alliance need a member than add me

Comments

• Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    What is your name in the game? My 11 million alliance is Gold 2 and is looking for someone, and you could be the one we need. A Gold alliance normally requires a player to have more than 11 good 4* or 5* heroes to be able to play all alliance events though. You need
    - 3 good 4* or 5* heroes for Alliance Quest,
    - 3 good 4* or 5* heroes for Alliance War Attack, and
    - 5 good 4* or 5* heroes to place on Alliance War Defence.

Since your 3* heroes sound so awesome that you can beat 4* champions with them, I'm sure we can make an exception for you. We can have you place some of your 3* heroes on defense and we can also let you bring your 3* heroes in Alliance War Attack. We admittedly fight many strong 5* heroes in Alliance War, but I'm sure your 3*s will do fine since you claim to beat many 4* heroes with them. Think about it and send me a message when you're ready.

In other words, forget about Gold. Set your sights lower. Silver or Bronze is more at your level. Don't expect handouts either; play the game and keep working to improve your roster. Sooner or later you will be strong and will be able to get in a Gold alliance. Have fun.
  • Options
    I need an alliance of minimum gold 3 in AW
    I am an Indian player
    I have just two 4* heroes
    Still can defeat 4* champions with my 3* heroes easily
    If any alliance need a member than add me

Not trying to be rude but why is it important you tell us your Indian. Good Lord.