**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are Daredevil or Moon Knight Good Skill Champions??

Are Daredevil or Moon Knight Good Skill Champions?? 31 votes

Daredevil
58%
Alex_sc11Spity68Dave2442Anonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsBahamutAtlantabrave3John757NamelezItsTheBroskiGSTAR21JayCeeWoz22TheSpicyKnightFooshblalalaRabdiGritabit 18 votes
Moon Knight
41%
ArrsssTendersquadStevie_Stars1King_L0kiB34rTatteredSailChris1212123Maldroit2hunteravenCowboyschamploo1XxOriginalxXLightingrod7LoctiteSuperGlueSETHI_10 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Which Daredevil?
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Instead of the name of the champs, your poll should be yes or no.

Btw NO lol they suck
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    OG DD awakened is pretty good, he evades all projectiles, when awakened, and is good for the collector.
    Netflix DD and MK are pretty trash
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    If I had to pick, I'd say MK. He's got ok health and attack, bleed, and two hits on m2, just in case you're looking to stack your combo meter. He also relies mostly on chance, though, as he needs full moon to be useful. DD just has stun. He also has that thing where he bypasses Hood's invisibility, but Hood's not a good enough character to actually appear frequently enough for that to truly be useful.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Daredevil
    If it’s og dd, if not moon knight
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Daredevil
    If it's OG DD then him, if not then in my opinion Moonight is better. But in my opinion I'd wait till you obtain a better skill champion.
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Under a full moon mk is good. His stun isn’t 100% stunlock caliber but good enough to do a lot of damage.
  • Options
    Sorry for the confusion OG Daredevil not Netflix