Options

Sunday

ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
It’s the absolute worst. I have all the time in the world to play Sunday’s but who the hell wants the arena that’s around now if you play end game. Please put in something. Maybe a tough Sunday challenge quest and ward pots and gold or units. Some sort of something geared to high end players. Please!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    100% the rewatds in this arena are not worth a grind. Then the grandmaster free for all is a joke.
  • Options
    Yes. I’d love something to help with lol pots or units....
  • Options
    Something. This is the most boring day in the contest by far, hell release the new week of gwenpool event on sunday. Thats at least a half hour of something
  • Options
    It’s over wed.
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Wolf how often has this subject been visited and is there a reasoning that has been explained that I’m missing?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,852 ★★★★★
    Come over to my part of the world. It's Monday here. :)
  • Options
    It’s over wed.

I know. Just saying if it had been on sunday then there'd be something to do
  • Options
    I know I’m posting this on a Sunday but I hope since it’s I think the 3rd time I have..... I’ll get some sort of answer....
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Or you could just not play on Sundays(or whatever day thia arena is on for others). You definitely have others things to do besides the game right?
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    don't play arenas on sunday, you will burn out

open crystals and enjoy time with family or whatever you do
  • Options
    I choose to play on sunday cause work, so itd be cool to have something to play. Dungeons should help, maybe. Just somethin to do in the afternoons
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It's been brought up ad nauseum, but PLEASE replace the Sunday free for all with gold realm Kabam.
  • Options
    terrrycshterrrycsh Posts: 54
    edited August 2018
    I can use a good break (off day from tiring grinding) with rubbish arena events that I can happily ignore (I grind most of the other arenas 6 days a week). Not sure about others, I think I can actually step outside and enjoy the Sun (or rain, whatever it falls on me). :)
  • Options
    Everyone that “wants a day off” isn’t reading the parts where Sunday is actually a day where people can sit and play. Please add something.
  • Options
    Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Damn yall **** about anything
  • Options
    *facepalm*

Not about “anything”
    What I’m about is wanting content on a day that is a universal day off in life. Not a big request by any means.