Still having fun?

Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
It’s good to see new players excited about the game. Have fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Kabam really takes your input seriously and they want to deliver a game that the community can enjoy. One day they will get there and there may even be a fan base left once that day gets here.

Comments

  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 238
    Honestly, as of lately, i feel like ive hit a wall in progression. but, ive been pulling champs i want and tackling harder content than i usually could(not making it too far though haha) but to be 100% honest, im content, im enjoying the game when i get the chance to play(everyday, just not NEARLY as much everyday).

    all the b.s. aside with comp/lag and issues, ive been having a lot of fun
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 571 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I`m not a new player and I still enjoy the game very much.
    That might be because i`m not picking on every possible issue of the game, and I try not to be a hater.
    But that's just me.
    I`m actually excited AF for the 5* crystal tonight, and for the fact that in the next level up event i`ll have my first 5* rank 4 champ.
  • Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I'm gonna get my first 5 star very soon. I'm only 800 shards away and that Compensation pack helped me get here. Not too bad.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 855 ★★★
    I've hit a huge wall with T2As and T5Bs being my worst bottleneck, but still having truck loads of fun in spite this. My dilemma now is to have 5 R4 5* defenders in AW.

    After 100% exploring Act 5.4.6 lasy weekend I am more confident to tackle the rest of Act 5.

    Wish the overheating and lag issue be addressed because I've experienced my thumbs almost burning up because of the heat.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 100
    Kinda fun that my 5/65 stark get pulverized by 3/45 KORG on stun immune node who kept getting unblockable + unstoppable. ........
    maybe fun had a different meaning
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 621 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    I`m not a new player and I still enjoy the game very much.
    That might be because i`m not picking on every possible issue of the game, and I try not to be a hater.
    But that's just me.
    I`m actually excited AF for the 5* crystal tonight, and for the fact that in the next level up event i`ll have my first 5* rank 4 champ.

    First 5* rank 4 champ, I'm guessing you been playing a little longer than a year? Give it time, you'll see sooner than later.
  • Blax4ever wrote: »
    It’s good to see new players excited about the game. Have fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Kabam really takes your input seriously and they want to deliver a game that the community can enjoy. One day they will get there and there may even be a fan base left once that day gets here.

    Ive decided to play this game to have fun. my goal isnt a rank 5/50 Blade fully awakened, that would be nice but my goal, it to have fun.

    Patience is essential in this action packed fighting game.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 164
    Bad pull after bad pull in crystals so I’m not having fun as I’m quitting
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 791 ★★★
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    Kinda fun that my 5/65 stark get pulverized by 3/45 KORG on stun immune node who kept getting unblockable + unstoppable. ........
    maybe fun had a different meaning

    Evading vs Korg is bad.
Sign In or Register to comment.