**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cinematic event

As my 1st ever discussion on here was just removed because it was a slight rant I’ve changed my way of asking for an answer , I’m just interested to find out if any other players are having the same difficulty as me in completing this new event due to only ever winning old champs with the new cinematic crystal ? Also do you find this to be fair or not I would appreciate if I could get a reason for the event being released like this with the chance to never be able to complete or is there another way many thanks wolfy

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    W0LFM0NKEY wrote: »
    As my 1st ever discussion on here was just removed because it was a slight rant I’ve changed my way of asking for an answer , I’m just interested to find out if any other players are having the same difficulty as me in completing this new event due to only ever winning old champs with the new cinematic crystal ? Also do you find this to be fair or not I would appreciate if I could get a reason for the event being released like this with the chance to never be able to complete or is there another way many thanks wolfy

nope if you do 1v1 and you get those crystals but in 2 star format. Second if you dont grind out gwenpool event for cinematic crystals then you will have difficulty especially if you are ignorant to mail that tell you how to obtain these heroes. I am sorry but if you dont pay attention how can anyone take you seriously?
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I did about 40 fights in arena to get all the new 2* champs. Others have had to do more or less. Keep at it and you will eventually get all the champs
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    It's literally called Gwen Pool Goes To The Movies. Basically the events are based off every single marvel movie. As a way of given every a break from trying to waste units, revives, and heals on champs because the boss is too hard, they have given the option to receive very good champions by just running through these events. BUT they can't give it to you just like that, so all they ask is "have this one champion to complete 100%". And they give you 5 weeks to be able to pull these champions from these crystals. Next week is a freebie for those who haven't completed it. ANDDDD they give you 2* crystals in the arena that ONLY have these champions. I don't think it can get any easier than this. So honestly, IMO, I feel that it's fair.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Not again....
    Quick Match.... Anything goes.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sigh...
  • Thanks for the advice I will give that a go ,it’s because I don’t ever do arena ,grinding sucks you’re life away but 40 or so fights don’t seem to bad cheers
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,020 ★★★★★
    W0LFM0NKEY wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice I will give that a go ,it’s because I don’t ever do arena ,grinding sucks you’re life away but 40 or so fights don’t seem to bad cheers

63mg00pdqyhe.png
    Sometimes it takes just one fight
  • Nice I’ve just pulled the ones I needed should have paid more attention thanks for the advice I will come on here for advice more often ,this should save me stressing