Options

War rating

Our war rating keeps dropping and I think it’s because me, my son and my wife are in the same alliance and there is no account piloting going on just 2 tablets between us 3 and we share them for war only cause of the better quality on a tablet instead of using a phone for war. All 3 of us spend money on our accounts such as we all got gift badges and more. The progress on these accounts as far as sa and our strength alone shows that we are not piloting at all.

Comments

• Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah sounds like you guys are causing the problem. Unfortunately just “saying” you’re not piloting doesn’t really mean anything. I’m not saying I don’t believe your story, however they take one “special circumstance” and then everyone’s got a story or a situation where what appears as piloting or account sharing isn’t actually what it appears to be. It’s logging in and out of multiple accounts that’s causing the problem. Answer? Get a third device. One for you, one for the misses, and a third for little slugger. Only way it’s going to not look suspicious. This was in no way meant to be attacking, offensive, or sarcastic. Love the family play, my son plays too and we enjoy playing together, but definitely both have our own devices and don’t swap ever. Best of luck. 👍🏼
  • Options
    GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Unfortunately thats how kabam system detects it. Kabam support will give automated replies and moderators can’t help. Stopped doing AW
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's probably someone else in your alliance. Seems like the only time people are getting penalized for account sharing when it's legit is when people run enough accounts for whole battlegroups.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    You're fine. It's not account sharing if it's all on the same IP.