**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More gwenpool type events?

Kabam smashed it with the gwenpool event. I loved it. For someone lacking in skill such as me, it meant I could get some amazing rewards just for putting a bit of time in. So the question is, who's up for more of the same? Easy events with huge rewards! :)

More gwenpool type events? 42 votes

More easy events with massive rewards
54%
Willjackson16FrostyApocalypse189Clintonwalls101buttersSandeepSArchdemon_DjBabuEbbi23987ChampioncriticKobster84DEYSMrwarren96TheSquish671ILegioNIShadowBlade075AhtopahtoSPIDERMANANTMANlestrdSpidey1918 23 votes
Less easy events, concentrate on skill
23%
Haji_SaabGrafikdevSungjTwmRNoOnexROBahamutCoulsonIvarTheBonelessQuattrucciSortabletub0 10 votes
Just give me free stuff without any effort
4%
sd__whiteni007ck 2 votes
Pineapple belongs on pizza
16%
MayhemSuperman69IcsGrecKabam PorkchopUlysseOdysseus75FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTommy_Alexis 7 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Gotta have pineapple on pizza
  • WalletWallet Posts: 29
    More easy events with massive rewards including 5* crystals which have an EQUAL (notice Kabam how I stated ‘equal’ instead of ‘90% chance of BPCW or IP’) chance of getting some good, useful champs.
  • More easy events with massive rewards
    I got a fricking ip from my feat 5 star and cwbp from my cinematic 5star
  • More easy events with massive rewards
    I dropped on, got a 5* Loki awakened, 4* infinity iron man from cinematic and a pineapple pizza from my Aldi, Not too bad all in all....
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Deffo pineapple on pizza!

As for the event, yeah it was cool, but events like these need the forum to be shut down for a month, or people will [removed by moderation] about their crystal pulls.
    Post edited by Kabam Porkchop on
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    I was torn, love the easy events, but also love pineapple on pizza :/
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t have minded if they made this event harder the rewards were just so good
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Sure they should definitely add more gp goes to the movies type of quest.
    But if they do then everyone be prepared for 100 'when does week X start?' and 'why won't kabam give me the gate champions!! Now i can't get the 5* crystal!!' threads